I abandoned my grow journal before everything went to hell, and I shouldn’t have. Maybe you all could have helped me before my plants got this bad. I’m at my wits’ end. I don’t know how to help these girls.
- What strain: Two White Widow autos from ILGM
- Age: 10 weeks since sprouting
- Method: Coco Coir with some Ocean soil on the bottom
- Vessels: 5 gallon cloth pots
- PH of Water: I’ve been keeping Ph between 5.8 and 6.5 when watering/feeding
- PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
- Indoor, 3 x 3 tent
- Lights: HLG Quantum Board 260 Watt V2 R-Spec; on for 15 / off for 9; about 16 to 22 inches above the plants; power has been turned down since they started looking crispy
- Temps; 77-80 degrees
- Humidity; 50-65 percent
- Ventilation system: Can-Fan S 4 + Can Lite Carbon Filter 4 inch x 15 inch (I suspect this is not strong enough)
- De-humidifier is running in the tent
- Co2; No
- There is an oscillating intermittent fan running in tent
- Nutrients: Fox Farm trio. Followed their feeding schedule for Big Bloom, Grow Big, and Tiger Bloom for the last six weeks. Switched to just water and molasses this week.
This is my first time growing. I’m on week 10 on my autos. Things were going great till I accidentally switched the fan and the light plugs on the timer and was running the lights 24/7 w/o a fan for 7 hours a night. Oops. The leaves started to yellow. I figured it was heat/light stress. I raised the light as high as it could go. I lowered the intensity of the light.
When that didn’t help, I did a complete flush a week and a half ago. I stopped giving nutrients this week. The leaves are continuing to die all over the plants. I am afraid they are going to absolutely die and I’ll have nothing.
I water and/or feed about every other day. I wait for the top of the pots to dry out before I water. Is there anything I can do to save them?