Electric sky 180 v3 yeah or nah?

Hi there,
So quick question I’m setting up a small scale grow in a 1.5x3 foot tent I’ve come across the electric sky 180 and the advertisements and reviews all seem spectacular. However I’m failing to see any real evidence of these lights doing well grow journal etc which has me slightly concerned about their quality. So does anyone have any first hand experience if this light will suit
Thanks a million and if anyone has any pics of this light doing a good job please post them up.
Cheers

2 Likes

I think the electric sky lights are the best on the market, I just bought two of the 300s you can find more power but imo you won’t find anything that will produce better watt for watt and this I’m saying by watching it first hand and talking to a few other people who have them

Edit = wanted to add that in that size tent that es180 will run nice n cool with a small 4" exhaust fan and will fill that tent with light perfectly

3 Likes

Yeah there seems to be a bit of info on the 300s and quite a few people running them. I’m wondering if the 180 has the same success in a smaller tent.

2 Likes

Yep it’s all the same light temperature mix (spectrum) which is what makes them work so good, as long as you don’t ask it to do more than it can you won’t be disappointed with it. By ask more I mean try to put it in a 4x4 and expect wall to wall flowers. The light will do what it’s designed to but it is a smaller light perfect for the tent you have up to a 2x4 any bigger it won’t be enough

2 Likes

I’m eventually going to put the 2 es300 in a 5x5 tent is why I went with the 300 for now they’re going into my two 2x4s which imo is a little to much light but it will work great until I get them in the larger tent… I really only bought them now because of the sale on them right now I saved 400 bucks from their full price :money_mouth_face: I like saving money

3 Likes

I’m hoping it will be good for wall to wall flowers in a 1.5x3 foot so hopefully that’s not asking too much of it.

2 Likes

Definitely not asking to much in a 1.5x3 it should do very good in there

1 Like