Eight Strains, One Tent: Attempt #2

@3high5you

Keep us posted on that. I put mine on a 20/4 cycle yesterday. Wanted to see how that did. If your 6/2 cycle does well, I might change it to that. Like I said, keep us posted.

2 Likes

@3high5 you Just a weak solution of hydrogen peroxide with water. But wait until someone with more experience comes along.
I have even installed a small fan under the humidome to keep air circulating. That seems to help. But my grow was soil. So I dont know if that makes any difference.

I am using H2O2. I talked to the guys at the local hydro store and they assured me that the white fuzzy stuff is totally normal and nothing to worry about. I’m just going to leave it be.

I always hit the white mold with h202. Perhaps you should let them dry out a bit if you haven’t that will stop the spreading of it. Just don’t go overboard with it. It did shock my plants once. Otherwise looking good.

1 Like

@3high5you Yea, they dont look happy but you caught them in time I am sure. Might lose a couple of the lower leaves, esp on that one where they look yellow, but they could recover okay. Good luck on them.

1 Like

I hope so for your sake! But I think they have enough leaves and roots. Pretty durable at that stage. @3high5you

2 Likes

@3high5you those gals should be thriving!
i have heard that rockwool sometimes has ph issues…
have you given any nutrients yet?

I did a half strength Canna Aqua and half strength CalMag with the watering before last. Runoff is at 5.9 on every watering. The cubes were basically bone dry, so I think that really knocked them around. The new growth on most of them is looking healthy, so I’m not super worried.