Ehtos pre release Pluto Runtz

18 Likes

Wow looking crazyyy
How much thc had that strain ?

2 Likes

I believe 25%. Can’t wait to chop it. She’s got about a week to go. Trics mainly cloudy but hardly any amber yet.

6 Likes

Beautiful!! Auto or Photo?
I’m about to flip the pre-release Ethos Cookies R3 I got when I signed up for the Multipass.
Holding my breath for the new box they’re packing now!

3 Likes

Auto. Got them as freebes when I ordered the Ethos Purple Thai. Here’s the Purple Thai

9 Likes

very nice!

1 Like

This is my 1st time with Ethos Genetics and I gotta say I’m impressed.

2 Likes

looks so good, well done

3 Likes

Wow. Looks nice. Pretty colors. @Autofreak. What kind of light do you use?

1 Like

She spent most of her time under a Mars Hydro TS 1000, but I just recently switched that out for a HGL 100.

2 Likes

@Autofreak. Thanks for the info. Im an outdoor guy but this past winter had me thinking more about some indoor winter fun. Im leaning to a 4x4 tent with the spider farmer 3000. Just for a couple plants of fun during the long high altitude winters. Maybe a 4x2 with the spider farmer 2000

1 Like
But  the last thing i want is to do it all and not have enough horsepower to get qaulity some. Im not gonna run some stringy streched out airy larf bud trash. 
1 Like

Then you’ll want a HLG 350R in that 2x4! That SF2000, while a decent light, isn’t gonna fill the footprint or really give you good dense buds. 3x3 you might be alright. But go for the HLG if you can. They have build your own kits if you’re inclined and also offer up refurbs at good discounts with a 1 year warranty.

@Autofreak - I have 6 total Ethos strains going atm and they’re all vigorous growers. Can’t wait to start flowering them out. All photos! LOL!

3 Likes

Is that all? :joy:

Gotta say you got me eyeballing Ethos pretty hard though.

3 Likes

Holding out for that box!! LOL! Not that I don’t have 6 others I’d love to go ahead and drop now!! LOL!

2 Likes

Very nice, my outdoor grow is gonna have 8 photos all different strains. I just started 4 autos yesterday. I will grow them with my photos. 12 plants 12 strains, with 2 high cbd strains. Az outdoor medical. Check it out in a couple months when they start going.

1 Like

Nice! I don’t have any Ethos autos. After I did my first run with autos I discovered they’re not really for me. I’m limited to 4 so outdoors I plan to run 2 photos or maybe clones of the Ethos Apex and Lilac diesel I have going inside now and simultaneously burning off the few auto seeds I have left in sets of 2 hopefully getting 3 runs of those in before fall.
I’m legal as long as they don’t look in the garage…or the man cave! :laughing: :joy: :rofl:

2 Likes

I run my autos in an unused bathroom. I keep them in a claw and ball foot tub. I can comfortably fit 4 5 gall pots and had 2 mars ts 1000 and 1 mars 600. Just recently pulled 1 ts 1000 and put in a HGL 100.

2 Likes

What do you guys think? Another week or so.

3 Likes

2022-04-10_09-39-04-61
2022-04-10_09-38-20-21
2022-04-10_09-38-38-85
2022-04-10_09-38-52-49
Here is some closer pics

4 Likes