EGSC ILGM Seeds

Sup guys, I started growing some ILGM EGSC auto seeds inn FFOF with no added nutrients til about week 5 in soil by using perfect PH distilled water. My question is at week 5 I’m going to start adding nutes to water which are GH Flora micro,Flora gro, Flora bloom. Do I leave out the Flora micro out since I’m past seedling stage and just use gro and bloom nutes. I’m a week away from week 5 and wanna be prepared.

1 Like

Floramicro contains the micronutrients that your girl needs throughout its lifecycle.

5 Likes

I use ffof and the flora trio I usually start feeding when runoff ppm gets below 800 I have had good luck with the chart on gh website starting off at 1/2 strength the only thing I would add is cal mag I like keeping the runoff ppm at around 1200 until flush but you use all three throughout also what light are you using I see a lot of stretch ?

1 Like

She was growing so fast I keep having to move the light up

Google general hydroponics feed chart

1 Like

And if you use the chart I’d use a slightly lower dose than they recommend. I’m using maxi grow and maxibloom and even lowering the dose a bit I got slightly burnt tips.

1 Like

That’s a good light I use the hlg 135

1 Like

Yeah I cut the nutes in half from what the chart shows

I use the viparspectra p2500. It’s probably the cheapest light for the quality. If I had more money I would absolutely get a better quality light but this is doing the job for me on my first run.

3 Likes

Looks great!

Thanks u. Next time will be 1000 times better hopefully

1 Like

U will love the egsc. Very resilient plant and they are looking the best out of mine. I topped one and let the other grow natty. I’ll let u know the results. One probably will be done in two weeks

1 Like