Effects of Stressing on Plant's

Thanks @Covertgrower I am ran off my feet right now but in a good way lol update later mate.

Sorry about that the flash doesnā€™t do it justice I will update them tho for everyone.

@Johnzy81 Thats a nice looking plant Mr. Your going to love that AH . Congrats .

1 Like

Thank you I appreciate that @Seeddog.

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
wow that is one beautiful plant.

in regards to finishing early, from what i read the days listed are an approximation to go by. every plant has its own story. a lot of factors contribute to when the plant matures and is ready for harvest.

1 Like

No need to apologize, and I certainly wasnā€™t trying to say you were wrong or anything. I checked your other thread too. You really need close ups to see trich development. But both threads showing what appears to be a decent amount of white pistils, which usually means theyā€™re still packing weight. I believe thatā€™s what the others were trying to say as well. Definitely not that thereā€™s anything wrong with your plant, sheā€™s beautiful. But youā€™ll probably be better waiting a little bit to harvest based on what your pics are showing.

2 Likes

OK folkā€™s the photo looked to you but I am saying that my plants are finished with at least a 40% Amber covering off Trichomes on the Haze and maybe 50/50 on the Cheese they are on the buds in the buds and almost everywhere else I look and I know what I am looking at, I started this thread so that other people that are not on this forum as long or much as you are @dbrn32 so if there is a link about the in packed Stressing your plants has and then some plants which are all so different and individual like AH finishing earlier then expect and the importants off watching your Trichomes almost every day and another reason for that is to help other people along on the forum but some people seem to think they know it all but as most off us know they are rarely worng but I think people know better.

And just to clarify I was not apologising to anybody in particular, it was regarding the Flash in the Phone Camera thatā€™s its not about anything else.

Let see your photos off the plants you have messed up maybe the rest of use can help you with you problems :wink:

Yes that was spot on, or you could off just looked over the other postā€™s and that would off been explained no worries tho.

No worries. It would be impossible for any of us to see trichs from the pics you posted. If Iā€™m reading correctly, you stressed them into going amber early? What happened?

Yes that is what my mean point was to be @dbrn32 because off height restrictions I Super Cropped the A Haze sativa and its flowering time is between 70-77 days and it finished at 65 so just wanted to know first if the stressing might off caused it and if other people would like to share if they have experienced the same or similar hoping to be helpful for anyone on the forum yah know.

Sure. The only time Iā€™ve seen anything like that involved late flower foxtails. They were spitting out new pistils while the rest of the developed buds were starting to go amber.

1 Like

Wow. Just wow.

Do you have anything to contribute to the topic then great do so yeah.

I donā€™t understand why the antagonism. You posted a picture that was weeks old to determine readiness and didnā€™t mention it until later. Sorry if I didnā€™t catch it. Too many threads to read.

As to asking for help with my problems; I do that on my journal and not other peopleā€™s.

Pretty plant. Enjoy your meds.

Peace.

(BTW Iā€™ve had early finish due to problems ranging from heat stress to spider mites and had answered you to genuinely help)

2 Likes

Thank you for that :v: