EC Levels and thier relevence

Gday @Rickyj. Looks nice. Will report tonight. Am on the 4th night of first grow. 1 feminised Delicious Blackberry seed was ordered and germinated with paper towel and set up in 28lt top feed DWC. Will shoot specs thru then.

1 Like

mornen @RickyJ @Nugbug. its the end of my 1st week,GROW 1. Time for water/nutes change. The star of the sho is almost 10cm tall. Had troubles reaching the light obviously. Since done.Have had steady 5-6ph,24celsious water,bout 20 celsious air temp, bout 60% humidity.im using the flora trio without additives. …was wondering bout NITROZYME there. I have a room that is 1800x750x600 with a bank of 3x36 watt fluoros and 4 small LEDs fixed to a board for mobility inside the tent. Will let made up water change settle overnight before adding tomorrow. I’m running on 18/6 … Here’s hoping fellas.

2 Likes

IMG_2638
IMG_2639
IMG_2640

@Bubbles1 @Nug-bug @Growit @Sasquatch @Myfriendis410

Here are clones from the above ladies at 2 weeks and 2 days. (Fimmed)

3 Likes

thats the way mate. I’m up to 14 days with my seedling. Is looking aok. The 4th set o leaves are reaching out now. …I’ve got a reading of 1450ppm and EC levels of 2.87 with ph of 5.9 and temp of 17 degrees. will watm water before my girl gets it. IM CONCERNED THAT TOO MUCH PPM AND EC LEVELS. ORDINARILY I WOULD OF ADDED MORE PHD WATER TO LESSEN…CAN I LEAVE IT AS IS OR NOT. Just don’t wanna waste grow time is all.

1 Like

Some pics of the Kraken.

Seven to ten day and I think they are done.

3 Likes

This is the scrog frame for my smaller tent and the next grow. Coming soon.

SCROG%202

2 Likes

gday rickyj. all os well over your way i see. im on day 31 and have an 8inch high shrub. Laterals are as prominent as the main shoot. I have started a 5th week veg n will turn her come start of 6th week I think. Have started from seed. I’m happy with my first hyj grow so far.

1 Like

Haven’t had much of a chance to load bud picks. The yield was not the best, but quality was up to standard. Happy enough for my first attempt.

1 Like

Here is my first attempt at a scrog.

8816a
8816b

5 Likes

Next scrog, try to tuck them more so the canopy is even. Should be a nice flat ocean of buds.

Buds look wonderful, though!

2 Likes

There really isn’t a wrong way to do it and it looks like you have a nice plant in the screen. I did find yields to go up with this method.

1 Like

This is the BB 11 weeks 4 DAYS later. 3rd week of flowering.

3 weeks into buddn up

1 Like

2 Likes

Currently have 14.5 degree celsius water. 24.5 c air temp. 54% humidity. 1486 PPM and 2975 EC LEVEL…

Is there a decimal in your ec?

1 Like

whoops. hardy ha ha. yep. 2.975 sorry.

1 Like

wasnt sure that this would be ok but 3 days into this strength and all looking nice so far

1 Like

That is quite an agressive feeding, for sure. No burned tips or lock outs, so they definitely don’t seem to mind it.

1 Like

nothing but green touched with snow. dont know about lockouts yet except to say deficiency of some sort.Couldnt be healthier. will post another pic at the 4week mark