Ebbs ~Zweet Inzanity Rbx~

Did a little defoliation on the Zweet Inzanity today. Shes 49 days since flip with a 70 to 80 day flowering time. Super excited to watch her fill out over the month or so.

27 Likes

Nice cola forest!

5 Likes

I hope some day i can have a grow like this.

5 Likes

Outstanding!!!

2 Likes

Quick update on this lady.
Day 53 of 12/12
Day 42 Flower

12 Likes

She is killer.

4 Likes

:star_struck: BEAUTIFUL job! :clap:

4 Likes

Update on this thing. Please excuse my horrible deficiencies.

8 Likes

No worries on deficiencies this close to harvest. Look at all that glitter!!!

5 Likes

A little back logging on this grow. She was about 36 days old in this pic. She was grown in an aerocloner with plain water for about 30 days because i had no tent space and popped her way too soon. So after transplanting her to the 27 gal tote i hand fed her for about 5 days until her roots were firmly in the reservoir and started lst the next day. As you can see i simply folded her over gently and locked her down.

Then I take the lowest branches and redirect them opposite the main cola and position each sequential branch in an even circular pattern.

I also find using a simple ring once they get used to growing in that pattern works great and saves a ton of time repositioning new growth.

8 Likes

This was trantransfer day to the 4x4.

Continued LST and removal of the first 2 nodes on all lateral growth.

First ever attempt at scrogging.

8 Likes

Current status. Please excuse the ragged Gelato in the corner. First time scoggers blues. I locked a bucket system under a net i cant move now so shes paying the price in neglect and inadequate lighting.

8 Likes

Man that is a beautiful forest.

6 Likes

Perfect canopy. Your hard work is on display. :pray:

6 Likes

The video does justice!! Nice work!!

4 Likes

Thanks, its hard to convey her in a single shot.

2 Likes

Starting to get nervous about this girl. Shes got aprx 2.5 weeks left based on Ethos estimates, which i know isnt set in stone. And im also not running Co2 so that also comes into play ish. But for 64 days in 12/12 shes lacking imo. Shes still drinking heavy af at about 1.5 to 2.5 gallons a day. I just expected to see actual colas forming by now. This is just a bunch of popcorn farts.

9 Likes

How do the trichomes look at this stage?

1 Like

Fairly clear still. First trichome pics ive taken on her tbh. I really need to spend the money on plant tags. I feel like my Zweet Inzanity and Gelato may have gotten mixed up somewhere down the road. The stacking is more consistent with a Gelato than the Rbx

6 Likes

I’d chop based on the first and second pic if those are calyx. Just because I would be worried about the yellowing spreading to the small sugar leaves… :call_me_hand:t3: going to be a great harvest.

4 Likes