Ebb & Grow Adventures

Sooo…planned on transfering my starters to the coffee cans today to fill out my roots a bit and accidently broke the one you see with tape holding her up at the base with barely any stem still holding on. So she probably a gonner. Praying she holds out and these are ready for transplant soon.

X2 Bruce Banner Auto x2 Purple Haze Auto.

8 Likes

Brilliant starters fingers crossed for the recovery!

2 Likes

Same here. I only had x2 purple haze seeds and that was one of them

2 Likes

Well the Purple Haze Auto (taped collar) still seems to be holding on strong. Turned off my airstone on the Haze bucket today as my rockwool is staying a little to wet. Will probably throw them on a timer and do a 2x a day feeding for about 15 mins to try and stimilate some root growth.

The Bruce Banners are going strong and have put some roots on since the transfer.

Another week and theyll go to thier final home. The Banners are going in the Ultra-Pot and the Haze will go in a 27 gal

9 Likes

She made it. Roots finally popping out.

Also in case anyone is wondering about the little white solo cups. I have them split with the bottom chopped to protect the sides of the rockwool from getting too wet. They just slip off when im ready to transplant.

6 Likes

Laying out the herb garden today. Thought this old wicker table made a nice center piece as well as a disguise for the End Game Rbx in the middle. This plant stays tiny with cute tiny little purple berry flavored nugs. She will smell of berries and citrus come harvest time. Got some thyme, jasmine, curry, and rosemary to border and as ground cover. Will probably add some purple and white petunias to drape off the table edges

8 Likes

Transplanted her to a 15 gal with fresh soil. Loaded her with guano and castings and will be training her later tonight or tomorrow to grow horizontal. Probably purple, pink and white ground cover to spread out the center of the table and some cascading flowers to come the ends of the table.

Will lst her to grow horizontal. Recreational weed friendly state with the option to grow but not in compliance persay according to the rules. So this is an in your face approach and preferably mfs just mind thier own buisness

7 Likes

Rest in peace growbro. We will see you again soon. :heart:

12 Likes

Rest in peace my good friend. You earned your wings. We will meet one day free of pain.

11 Likes

Rest easy Growmie

8 Likes

:worried:

@EbbsGirl
We are here to help with the grow…

9 Likes

@EbbsGirl so sorry for your loss @Ebb will be sorely missed here , anything you need to dont hesitate to ask, my condolences and prayers are with you and your family

7 Likes

@EbbsGirl my condolences to you and the family, I’m very sorry for your loss.

May he rest in peace :pray:t4:

5 Likes

Hey everybody. I’m @EbbsGirl 's son. I’m choked up with all the love and support you’ve shown for @Ebb . We want to continue his legacy and know that he would want the grows he was doing to come to fruition. His energy is in every leaf and each one is a testament of his love and dedication. You all who have posted here and the community as a whole meant a lot to him and so to us too.

With the initial shock of everything we didnt tend to the plants right away. I’m concerned because the plants are looking to be in rough shape from the neglect of the past 3 or so day’s. I spotted what i am positive is rhe start of mold. I’m at a loss because @Ebb never encountered this. I’ll include an image but please tell me what we can do to save this girl.

In the meantime I’ll be crawling the forums, figuring out what nutes it needs to bounce back and deep diving his journals and posts.

Thank you and somuch love to all of you grow family

15 Likes

From what I’m reading it seems like botrytis aka Bud Rot. Should i remove that whole stalk? Is the fact that its visible at all mean its now terminal? I know it can spread fast and i should act quickly. Any help would be appreciated grow fam thank you all again :pray: :heart: you all

6 Likes

That’s extremely odd - I’ve never really seen it manifest like that.

@Caligurl @Covertgrower @AfgVet @dbrn32 @Newt @Low have any of you ever seen bud rot take this form?

My advice is to remove the affected bud and probably a few inches below that bud’s stalk, too.

How is the airflow? - we want lots of wind in the area and to be sure that the air is being replenished with fresh air from outside the grow environment.

13 Likes

No, I have not. But I’m guessing some type of botrytis.

Something like Agrowlyte might be a good solution, but I’m not certain.

10 Likes

As @Graysin said, remove the affected bud immediately. And a few inches below.

4 Likes

@Graysin @Newt it seems I’m unable to post a video. Or just don’t know how to yet. The airflow seems okay to me as a newcomer. there is a single AC infinity non oscillating fan inside the 2x4 tent, and a small honeywell fan to keep air moving through the room outside of the tent. The humidity monitor on the 4x4 tent (not the one these plants are in) is reading the RH 54% and the temperature at 70f. I’ll attach some pictures. Thank you guys for the help…

4 Likes

Never have seen that before.

3 Likes