Ebb and Flow 4 Plants NL,PP,CK,JH

@Rayofsunshine I would follow what @Bogleg has laid out for you. I do the same thing. I’ll take some leaves and then see how she handles it and if she is good I’ll do more :wink: they actually love it!

3 Likes

you guys are the best. This is a really long journal because i had them in veg for so long. I am not very concerned about the auto flower since you dont really do much to those except train them with LST. My question about defoliation was more for the photoperiods. I didnt want to ruin the ones that are actually doing really well.
This is week 2 of flower 12 gallon res tank
54 ML Bloom A and B
25 ML cal/mag
25 Flora and Diamond Nectar
10 Orca
I have taken out the Silica because it is starting to solidify in the res tank i had to clean out all this gunk from my tank.
You can tell they are all starting to show the flowers

Here is a picture of the Auto Outside

2 Likes

Lovely girls you have there. Hopefully the rainy season ends soon where I am . Hopefully it’s not muggy and rainy where you are. I have a couple outdoor autos I have to keep a fan on and move out of the rain frequently.

I am just outside of detroit Jewels so we are probably getting the same type of weather. I noticed that some of my other plants have started to get powdery mildew. I made a h202 solution for the root zone and to kill anything they might of sucked in then i sprayed them with a organic fungicide to kill any mildew on the outside. PM killed off all of my cucumbers last year so i am prepared for it this year. I am getting soil test kits today its been two weeks since i added the acidifier to the soil i want to check the ph today. seems all my plants have exploded in growth now because they are in the correct ph range.

2 Likes

your plants look great to me Ray.

Its just the front right one that turned into a runt and she was the stronger of all the plants when i started the grow lol now she is just going to give me those 4 colas i think i have 1 underbranch. The rest are really going strong the jack herer is that really big one that i am defoliating little by little

2 Likes

That auto outside is a champ now she is really getting going in growth. I am guessing she will flower in a week or two.

2 Likes

Does this look right? I am trying to clean them up a little

This is the big one in back its proving to be a pain to get to wish it was up front now

3 Likes

These plants are like a look into my mind and soul while the outside is all pretty you don’t see the cluster of thoughts underneath the canopy lol. Next season i am going to try to clear up all the undergrowth

3 Likes

@GreenJewels you should see the auto outside omgoodness has she turned into a monster. I really want to put a regular seed outside now this 1 plant in natural light is just growing and growing and growing. The leaves are so big i almost thought it was hydro.

2 Likes

well i got half the lolipop done

1 Like

the Struggle was real @PurpNGold74 this was my most testy season ever. I had to nurse 3/4 of my girls back to health at different times threw the process. I really wish ( i might still be able to) the jack herer was not in the back. I am having a hell of a time getting back there to defoliate her inner leaves. So i might move her to the front of the class lol…buuutt i already have her all trained for the back 1/4 of the garden LOL. After i thinned out the critical kush she is really starting to fill in with top cola’s The Power Plant is taking her sweet time she might have to flower longer then the rest. The northern light is the smallest one by far only 4-5 colas total. The Tangie Dream is a auto and she is doing well thats in the middle. O and my mistake the auto outside WHO LOVES NATURAL light is a Cheese strain. I thought it was a Sour Diesel

1 Like

It’s amazing how fast and lush they grow outdoors. My girls love the outdoor sun. Unfortunately, the rain and clouds have taken over where I am.

Oh you should :wink:
Your doing a great job job cleaning up the girls lower half. :v::green_heart:

Yea the sun is the great led in the sky :joy::joy:

And dont u hate when they go and grow too big for your measly ambition. Like u train n shape n train n expect 2 ounces. Low n behold, :boom: she’s 3 ft tall and you have flipped her light to 12/12 :joy::joy:

2 Likes

I kinda had to nothing down there was going to do must of anything the canopy is way to thick for that lower stuff to get any light lol

1 Like

i think this is as tall as she is going to get outside i think the top is starting to flower the leaves are huge on her with all the rain. She is just amazing

3 Likes

She an auto? If not its kinda early

1 Like

O yeah she is a auto cheese. That’s why she isnt getting any taller then this she is just starting to show pistils

2 Likes

She looks healthy! I bet she’ll stretch and grow a bit more for ya. She may surprise you. I need to climb down…or slide down the muddy treacherous hill and check my cheese clone out. I’ve neglected her with all this rain. She’s sure to be full of bugs and fungus.

1 Like

Yup the pistils are the sign ‘here comes my stretch’! In a month u wont recognize her