Easy do it yourself grow bulbs

what a beautiful face

1 Like

Thanks…this dog lives to please. I love her black heart in her fur. :+1:

Looks like a 65 has a veg footprint of 2x2 or flower 1x2

1 Like

Yeah I went back and done a little reading on the 65 light said was basically designed for veg. Price of 97 bucks.The 135 v2 R-Spec which will take you from start to finish. 197 bucks. So you would probably need to buy something to supplement the 65 during flower stage. Just my thoughts.

1 Like

Still looks like the cheapest way to get a good setup for a couple plants even with a few supplement lights.

1 Like

Yes I agree !

1 Like

@Bamagrl hows it going for ya?

Hello @Bamagrl,
I feel you on the cheap setup, and I might not be that far from you. I bought a T5 light when I started my first grow. Had a problem with it and had to rush to Walmart at the break of dawn to find something that would work. I got 3 of their clip on light fixtures and got the brightest zip LED bulbs they had. This got me through veg but not flower. I ended up getting a light to get me through harvest. Not sure what your

budget is, but check out growers house. They have some lights and a deal or two. I live in your state, and depending where you are I might be able to come help. I am in the northern area. Let me know. I now use those lights to take pictures of my blueberry auto. Here are a couple of pictures.

Hey,
My tent is only 2’x2’x4’ and I only have 1 plant. The light i got was a 158 watt LED from Prisim That has carried me through flower. It was $99.

Good luck!!!