Eastern Ontario Outdoor Grow

@Unicron and this one from a late seed plant trying to catch up. She got a good thinning out today, stripping lower branch bud sites that won’t mature.

@Unicron early morning sun lighting up those young flowers

@Unicron this ones getting close. I’ve renamed her. No known as “the Brick Shithouse”. :rofl:

2 Likes

Some nice pics from this afternoon. This is where it’s very hard to be patient. But with understanding the why, as you will have better bud, makes waiting a must.

2 Likes

I’m thinking to do something similar; I’ve been investigating the necessities and process required to make that happen. Seems to be one of the least forgiving products to make as it can be hard on the lungs or taste bad.

@Packof3 WOW, she’s really solid like a tank, BS house is accurate! What weight would you expect to get from her?

Geez, you’re whole hareem is really chonky!

I’m feeling the waiting, at least you know what you’re looking for though :slight_smile: i’m flying blind and sometimes high :laughing:

1 Like

@Unicron not sure on the weight. I gauge by mason jars of good quality bud. Thinking of getting a scale, probably should.

Yeah they’re pretty useful. From other hobbies I have three digital scales, 0.01g -300g, 1g-3kg and 200g-200kg… Hopefully my harvest is large enough to register on the first one LOL

@Packof3 Bump for your thread.

How is the harem doing? The weekend after you had been planning another chop if I recall correctly…no? Leaving at least 3, or you’ve been super busy lol

Almost 25 days since the harvest, curious to know how that went? Last pic you posted in my thread you had a massive drying screen. All in jars now I expect… A lot of jars!

Question: What temp and humidity do you prefer for drying?

@Unicron @Justanotherdude got a new phone and just installing the forum app.
Been super busy over the weekend. Chopped all 5 big girls on Saturday, and the branches stayed out overnight on my 8’x8’ rack with bailer twine strung from side to side. Covered with a tarp to keep dew off, and in case it rained overnight.
Did the bud wash of course. Ended up being just me so I was running around like a chicken with my head cut off.
Started moving bud indoors today after getting my drying room all setup. Man, I have a lot this year, and nice big nugs, and main colas. Had a little bud rot in some colas which I was able to cut out pre-wash so hopefully the peroxide bath and lemon/baking soda bath killed the mold. Time will tell I guess and will see better following drying for the next week two.
Here’s a pic of the bounty

4 Likes

You ain’t kidding!! You’ve got an absolute ton there lol :open_mouth: :+1: that would be a huge amount of work to get processed. Inspiring!

Wow what a full rack

don’t take this the wrong way. BUT WHAT A RACK YOU GOT LMAO

@oldguygettingbackin I like to refer to them as my man boobs. Lol

@Dhooter the work will continue this weekend with dry trimming, and into the jars for a couple weeks curing. Thanks for the compliment on my rack :joy:

1 Like

@Unicron been away from the forum for a week or so. Been super busy trimming and just finished yesterday. Bud has been put into large freezer bags to cure. Will burp daily for a week to 10 days. Then let them stay in the bags for a month or so, burping weekly to see how the terpenes are coming along.
Chopped the clone and the other plant that I started in May. The clone had a lot of mold, but was able to salvage a bit. Did a peroxide/water and then just water bath. Hanging now. The other plant was super frosty and not much that I had to trim off and discard. It got washed and is hanging now as well.
So at the end of it all for the 6 big girls, I got 12 large ziploc freezer bags. Also about 10 bags of good quality trim that will be used to make bubble hash starting next weekend.

2 Likes

@Unicron how did you make out. All buttoned up?

Little more than half the Lebanese hanging… still 3 way bigger plants to go lol

1 Like

@Packof3 wow that’s one hell of a lot of work sitting on that table. What a haul!

When you get there I’d be interested to know more about your bubble hash process.