Eastern Ontario Outdoor Grow

@Unicron I’ve always done alot of LST, supercropping, etc. This is the first year out of my 3 years of growing where I just let them grow how they wanted to grow. With some minor manipulation here and there. Oh and lots of defoliation along through veg and flower. I’m hoping the yield will be good but if this weather doesn’t improve I’ll continue to lose to bud rot. Still wet and humid here.

Beauty! Dont squish the buds bully!

Beauty Day finally!

1 Like

Cheers

1 Like

This ones ready. Will be chopping her down on Saturday.

3 Likes

W00t! So some amber trichomes, brown pistils and leaves dying back some?

Must be a very exciting moment! If it’s not too much trouble would I please be able to request a walkthrough of your cutting, drying, curing process?

I’m really really curious to see how my ladies have changed in a week’s time :relieved:

@Unicron yes, tricomes are very very close. I could likely go another half a week but I really only have time on the weekends.
Pistols turning brown and sme leaves changing colour and yellowing.
I also have to get my drying area figured out in the back garage and get my AC unit setup. Still humid here. I’ll post pics and process of the wash and drying for sure.

1 Like

My little clone is chugging along nicely in flower. Trying to catch up to her big sister.

Her aunt was moved inside for 24 hours of darkness.

Will chop the whole plant omorrow and hang her upside down to dry in that same room.

1 Like

@Packof3 @Justanotherdude Getting crushed by a massive thunderstorm.

Ladies may have sustained some damage :slightly_frowning_face:

Hopefully not out your way

@Unicron @Packof3 looking fat there pack. We got hit with a pretty good storm last night but the way my plants were super cropped,lst’d And tied down to the pots and cages it didn’t even phase them. Hope you two made out ok.

Almost hurricane proof haha.
That was during tie down. All the branches have twine pulling them apart now.
Final prune all tied up (looked awful)

And then yesterday

@Justanotherdude no bad weather here last night so all good. your plants are looking real nice. great job on securing and tieing down. should provide great support for the branches and the plant will need less energy to support those colas as you are well secured. Chopped my one plant that was ready this afternoon. pics and process coming shortly.

@Unicron @Justanotherdude @ADK_Guerrila @Cannabian @Luckyrider @Dave101 @oldmarine
Well I chopped the one plant today. Didn’t hang the whole plant as I was going to as I decided to cut off each main branch, wet trim and give them a bath in 750 ml of 3% peroxide with about 10 gallons of water 2) about 500 grams of baking soda and 500 ml of lemon juice (concentrate) with a out 10 gallons of water and lastly 3) about 10 gallons of water. So 3 baths, a good shake spin then hung on bailer twine in my 5’ x 10’ room in the garage. New AC unit going in that room set to 72 F.

As much as I love growing cannabis, this part is alot of work, and to think I have 5 much larger ladies to go. Thankfully they are all marginally at different stages of flower. The next one will be chopped next Sunday. Started to flush her yesterday.

5 Likes

@Packof3 This is great. Appreciated for detail through all the steps!

@Packof3 Do you save the trimmings? If so, do you have a preferred process for what to do with them?

I’m thinking to do some cold ethanol extraction/winterizing when I get there.

@Unicron yes I save all my trim. I put it in ziploc bags in the freezer until I have time to make me some bubble hash.

1 Like

@Packof3 Any experience with other methods? As I had mentioned I’ll be trying alcohol as that seemed easiest.

No, bud I keep thinking about trying to make some vape juice.

1 Like

@Unicron my clone chugging along nicely. Nice big flowers developing.

1 Like