Easter Babies Update: Big bud broke ground

Not a problem kiddo! Just put @bob31 on your post when you do it and I will come back around!

I will, thank you bob :blush:

1 Like

:+1::palm_tree::v:

Sounds good to me!

Hey Bonnie. I’m at the exact same stage as you. I just transplanted my 10 babies (germinated in Rapid Rooters) into Solo plastic Cups (the red ones you see on American reality TV !). And I was looking online to see how much light to give them at this stage and came across your baby pics. This is my 1st indoor grow, too. I did grow outdoors years ago but this is SO much harder!
I think my tent is similar in size to yours. But I’ve got a bigger one coming this week. I plan to have a perpetual thing going but don’t know which tent to use for what…and have just realised I’ll need another little tent for propagation.
I’ve got a few cheapish LED’s but want a better quality one. What is your light situation? My medium is coco/Perlite mix. You have a pretty impressive sounding soil mix happening! Let me know how you get along & perhaps we can check in with each other? The Newb Girl-Growers. Anna.

2 Likes

P.S. No hurry to reply. I’m sure you’re as super busy as I am!

1 Like

Whole bunch of lady growers here’s a few! @Bobbi @Sl1 @deb1 @Kapelady
@Lia @Laurap @Annabanana @bonnie1 @MBgrower

If I think of more I will tag them over to say hello!

5 Likes

You’re a really sweet guy bob31, thanks. I think you should get a special recognition for being so helpful around here. I here by honor you with the
" MR. CONGENIALITY" badge. Hello to all my female friends, @Sl1 @debs1 @Kapelady @Lia @Laurap

8 Likes

Hahahaha hearty chuckle !!!

@Bobbi meet the girls. Girls meet @Bobbi !

4 Likes

I’d like to say Hello !! I’m also a female and a ver new grower. @bob31 has been so helpful to me as well , I love and respect all of his replies and I’m so appreciative for all his experienced knowledge.
Happy Growing :seedling::evergreen_tree: :heart:

5 Likes

I missed you on the tag @MBgrower I think I’m missing a couple more. I think there is a topic in the members area for the girls/ ladies too!

I’m happy to help out. Just paying back. I have been on the receiving end and it’s nice to help out!

1 Like

Hi, newbie here as well. Everyone here is so helpful!
Welcome!

Good luck kiddo! On first grow in hot Texas!:grinning:

This is too funny, my sister’s name is Anne and we call her anniebananie, lol. I should’ve bought one led 600 or even 800 watt for my size tent but I screwed that up so I have one 270 watt and one 300 watt, think that will be good in summer but probably need another one, have to wait and see. It got cold again so brought girls in kitchen. Have to keep heating mat set up in tent, getting cold at night, this weather so unpredictable. I’ll take another pic tomorrow sprained my ankle and it’s hard getting around today, thanks for chatting :smiley:

1 Like

Everyone is great, full of knowledge and ready to help! Good to know there are lady growers around as well and doing what I’m doing. I’ll send out a pic tomorrow, welcome and happy growing :slightly_smiling_face:

Welcome and happy growing!! Send some pics, love to see everyone’s plants :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Just got beans yesterday and starting first grow indoors. Many many years ago I grew outside but here ya gotta grow indoors.

2 Likes

@bob31 thanks bob, I’m responding to some now. This is great, I’m layed up with sprained ankle and able to chat with female growers! This is a great life!! I’ll send pic tomorrow, still need your opinion :grin:

1 Like

Hi @bonnie1 nice to connect with you , seems like we have alot in common - I’m a beginner. :evergreen_tree:

@MBgrower I am surprised at the number of female growers which include me! And at 62 who would have thought that I would be growing weed…lol

4 Likes

The weather here (Western Australia) is going to get cold soon. Atm the temperature in my tent is perfect but I’ll need a heater for my studio out the back where I’m growing. My seedlings seem very leggy so I’m wondering if my lights are too high. It’s a lot this hobby isn’t it?! Sorry to hear you’re ankle is injured. That’s not making it any easier I’m sure!

1 Like