Easter Babies/Big Bud & Family 1st Grow

@bonnie1…yes it is…and I won’t stop growing just taking a rest period because I have too much…but I will keep growing!

I understand… I’ll need a break at some point but thinking I’ll probably always have two girls germinating. I probably smoke more weed than you, lol, when I have it. Never want to go without again. I’m going smaller next time and in winter. I could grow one massive plant in this tent in my room, and always have one growing. Can’t wait to get to flowering & harvest stage, want to see the resin change color, etc. getting anxious. I still have to get net and take pics this weekend… so busy but need to get this done, I know. Did you apply nutes in veg?

2 Likes

2.25 ounces, that’s great!! Two plants, wow I should get 8 ounces from 6 girls! I don’t even know what that looks like :joy: But I’m happy about it! I smoked some leaves that fell off and could feel little something, very light high. You enjoy your time off and smoke your weed, you deserve it. :grimacing::seedling:

2 Likes

@bonnie1…yes that’s why I only do 2 plants at once…there’s no need for anymore and I have an overabundance right now…it’s just me…and I could smoke a lot because I have a lot but I just smoke what I need to get rid of the pain.

3 Likes

My younger sister and I both share same illness and pain, so I’ll always grow little more with her in mind. I was just diagnosed with yet one more thing… arthritis everywhere (ankles, knees, wrists) you name it. I don’t think there’s anything to relieve that pain sometimes, it’s not all the time, but enough. My girls are drinking up a lot of water! Do you think they’ll be in veg for July then flower in August? 4/16 date born

2 Likes

@ Hogmaster… do you think my girls will veg through July and flower in August? I know it’s up to me but when should I put them into flower? They are Easter Babies 4/16…

I share with my sister, too. Funny how we react differently to the same bud.

Are your plants outside? They’ll go into flower when the nights get longer. But you can always bring them inside and force them into artificial 12/12.

1 Like

Hi Lia how are you? You must remember me right? My plants are inside… just wanted to know when I should put them into flower two are 3 gal bag and one 5 gal bag. You helped me purchase my bags… you helped me a lot. I’m just letting them grow but wanted to know how long from 4/16 when Easter Babies broke ground. I have 3 other girls coming along nicely. I’m setting up scrog and taking pics during holiday weekend. Maybe end of July?

1 Like

Hey @bonnie1

I started my first grow 4-29-17 and they are in flower as of the 6-23-17. So I would say go ahead and flip them today but it’s up to you.

1 Like

@bonnie1 it really depends on how much room you have because they double in size when flowering. I only veged my photos for about forty days before switching to 12/12. It would have been a month but one of my plants was getting over a diffencensy so I waited till I got that straight. For scrogging I think they wait until the plant fills out the scrogging net. Hope this helps you😁

@Macadon @Onlythebest79… two big girls are growing fast in tent 32x32x60 and I’m worried about the 300w LED, it’s up as high as it will go, still room but if these get 2xs bigger what should I do? I won’t do scrog, too late on these two right? Should I just turn lights out at 8 and back on at 8? What else do I do for this stage? I have AC in this room so humidity down to 50 even though raining for two days. I’m going to read later but first need to start the flowering? Other people say to let them grow. The other tent has 4 girls in it, they are smaller except one is right behind the 2 bigger girls. I’ll scrog those. Wish it would stop raining, it’s flooding the roads here and everything else!

2 Likes

Like I said they definitely at least double in size sometimes more. Maybe you could go ahead and send the two big ones in flower then you’ll have a rough idea of how much room you have for your future grows. This is just my little opinion by the way based on my grow. They really stretch the first couple of weeks into flower. If you have room to lst then you could veg longer. You definitely don’t want them to grow too close to the light when you can’t move the light. Good luck PS. I’m not sure if it’s too late for scrogging. I think some people wait until they flower so you might still have time.

1 Like

I might have to move these girls back to the other tent and keep 3 biggest girls there and scrog them…put 3 smaller ones back in smaller tent and scrog them too. What did you do for nutes in flower? I have fox farm big bloom. Have reading and planning to do :thinking:

2 Likes

I use fox farm trio nutrients plus this flower fuel. The flower fuel is supposed to be equal to open sesame,beastie Bloom and cha ching. It’s really good you should look into it.

I’m going to move these big girls back to the big tent and scrog them for few weeks, give nutes and let them grow… I’ll know when to put in flower, just read a lot. I’ll work it out and take pics, even though they never come out, lol. They need more space to spread out and I want to scrog, think it would be beneficial for my yield. You guys have been very helpful again, I think it’s going to stop raining tomorrow… I’ll get busy, forgot all about 4th of July weekend :joy:

2 Likes

@bonnie1…sounds like they should be going into their flowering stage soon! Not sure which type of weed you are referring to…but remember I started mine on April 1st and they were flowering in June and just cut down recently…so keep your eye on the tops of them that’s where you will see the flowering stage starting.

@bonnie1…Yes nuts in veg stage and different nuts in flower stage and then stopped a few weeks before harvest.

I’m really confused now and I haven’t done a lot of nutes, only twice cause leaves got damaged. Now I’m noticing this brown rough stuff on big bud’s leaves. I’m moving the girls back into bigger tent, too crowded. So is it too late to scrog? I don’t have autos. I’m not sure what to do next. Was going to let them grow couple more weeks into net and out into flower, I don’t know now. Here’s a pic of my leaves…

1 Like

I thought this was nute burn but now it’s worse and I haven’t used any. Maybe deficiency? Ph is good according to meter. Help!..@bob31 @Stomper @Hogmaster @McLovin777 @Kapelady @Lia @Macadon @Onlythebest79

2 Likes

And some leaves are yellow at bottom :confused:

1 Like