Easter Babies/Big Bud & Family 1st Grow

I’ll try taking sideways

2 Likes

2 Likes

This is a waste of time, that’s why I don’t like taking pics!

2 Likes

Lookin good girlie… :wink:
Take the tallest shoots of your girl and gently bend and tie them down to the pot or the main trunk it’s self with some green gardening string… :wink:
Your girl will turn into a bush and will help in training her for your space… :wink:
Don’t worry about the pics… I think we’re all still having that problem , it’s a site issue … :wink:

:v: :sunglasses:

1 Like

@bonnie1

Its not you, its the forum with the problem. Others that have the same problem have reported that slightly cropping the photo before posting makes them post correctly. I don’t have a problem posting them with my phone though.

2 Likes

Oh thanks on pics, I didn’t know and thought it was me. So I take yarn string and tie the tallest middle part of plant to the pot right? Like the pot handle? Not sure I can bend it to the trunk of the plant… what if it breaks?

1 Like

I don’t know how to slightly crop the pics, just don’t know what that means but thanks for that

Resize it just a little.

And I bumped my head on the floor trying to look at the 2nd one you posted! :grin:

1 Like

I’ll get gardening string and tie tallest shoots down… will form a bush, makes sense. Will have to buy gardening string now, what about another kind of soft string? I could do it today?

Ok gotcha! See, it gels eventually :joy:

:joy::joy::joy: I sprained my neck taking it :grimacing::joy:

2 Likes

String, fishing line, yarn. Whatever you have will work.

1 Like

Ok great thanks again!

I like to use the plastic green gardening stuff… it’s like string but made out of soft plastic so it won’t hurt your girls… I get it at the 99 cent store… :wink:
Just be gentle when bending the tops over… you don’t have to do it all at once , bend and tie it a little more every day until you have it where you want it… you should be good to go… :wink:

:v: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Looking good

I don’t think they’re tall enough yet, the sides are. What should I do with them, anything? That’s what’s in the way, sides growing outward, which is good. I don’t know :woman_shrugging:

@bonnie1…great pics and beautiful looking girls! Very healthy looking!

@bonnie1 …you’d be surprised how sturdy they can be …just be gentle when you bend it…boy it makes a difference in the buds!

1 Like

@bonnie1…I used thin string…nothing special…does the trick…don’t bother getting fancy

1 Like