Easing into hydro, could use your knowledge! Autopots and QB's

Most welcome glad your enjoying them.
I wish @Blasting and @Screwauger were still around but they seem to be long gone, which scares me because I know some are not in legal states =(

I would agree autopots are by far the best system I have ever came across after tons of research they are the most maintance free, inexpensive (long term), high yielding, low labour system to grow plants.
I may buy my girl another 4 pot system just to grow peppers and tomatoes in the yard Durring summer.

Anyone who is Intrested or just starting out I highly recommend checking out my guide here

This was still early in my autopot adventure and my plants are much more impressive now but its a good starting point.

Soil is a waste of time for cannabis unless growing outside within the ground itself.

There is no run off or PH issues with autopots. Just fill the Res with nutrients and water, PH it and walk away. 30 gallon aftermarket tanks are amazing, can give you 1-2 weeks depending on your plant size. PH it once a week, at low nutrient levels PH swings more and at high levels it swings less.
I don’t think I’ll ever grow in another system unless I’m bored and have money to waste.

2 Likes