Earthbox Indoor Blue Dream Auto Grow 2021-22

Well I’ve learned a lot but I have only been growing for about 2 years so you have to take the failures with the successes :grin: you honestly learn a lot more from the failures anyways I’d rather it be on my indoor experiments :rofl:

4 Likes

Looks like they should really start to take off now.

1 Like

Yeah even though the leaves look a little funny the color on them is actually pretty decent :man_shrugging: they’ve doubled their size in the last 3 days so I think the roots are doing thier thang now​:pray::pray:

2 Likes

Definitely! With that LST you’re going to have weed bushes in a week. They’re looking good.

1 Like

Here’s a couple pics of what I’m doing outside :grin:. Hope everyone had a great Christmas.

I started a bunch of romaine which you probably saw in the previous pictures inside my tent now I’ve got everything planted in my earthboxes outside Plus a little fun side project. I dumped out my tray when separating seeds on my blueberry cheesecake that I had pollinated and a couple of them sprouted so I just left them and they’re not looking too bad, they’re not growing quickly because there’s not much light but they’re five or six inches tall, just going to let them go and see what happens🤷‍♂️🪴🪴🤷‍♂️

@kaptain3d @ConcreteBudz @Covertgrower @Naturalmedsman @OlyBoy98503 @AfgVet

8 Likes

Nice! :star_struck: :partying_face:

2 Likes

You have a natural green thumb my friend! :grinning::100::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

They’ll take off sooner or later.

4 Likes

Yay!!! You’re growing outside again! Even if it is lettuce, I just love your outdoor pics!

3 Likes

I’m thinking at some point they will start flowering and then due to the longer days probably reveg​:man_shrugging: I like my little experiments :rofl:

2 Likes

Happy New Year growmies!!!:tada::tada::tada:🪴🪴:100::heart::grin:

3 Likes

@AfgVet

Although they don’t look that great there is two cannabis plants out there too​:grin: in that fabric pot on the right. It’s kind of just an experiment to see how they do outside through the winter. I have like two or three hundred of these seeds so just messing around :joy:

2 Likes

Tent Update:

So the plant in the back is definitely much further along in flower and a lot larger the one in the front has better looking foliage so I’m excited to see how that one ends up turning out. The big one kind of has some purple coming through I’m sure it’s because of a deficiency of some sort but it still looks pretty cool. Or maybe that’s just the blue and the blue dream LOL. Either way they just both got a good dose of the build of soil build a bloom which is full of phosphorus and potassium as well as calcium so they should be looking a little bit happier in a couple days.

@Covertgrower @kaptain3d @AfgVet @Naturalmedsman @Impatient @OlyBoy98503

5 Likes

Oh good!!! I’ll be looking for them. :grinning:.

I stuck an auto out in our green house about a week ago. It’s an experiment too. First winter with the green house so I’m curious. My pepper and tomato plants are loving it

3 Likes

Send me a pic I’d love to see it :grin:

Looking great! :facepunch:

1 Like

The cover crop looks pretty happy in those raised beds​:grin: prepping everything for my outdoor 2022 season :100:

On the left side of each of these I have some white sweet alysium to attract more predator bugs.

Hope everyone’s having a great weekend 🪴:pray:🪴:pray::grin:

@ConcreteBudz @kaptain3d @Covertgrower @Naturalmedsman @OlyBoy98503 @Dr.ofSmokology

6 Likes

Getting closer and closer to outdoor season again! Ready for some monsters again from ya! :wink::grinning:

2 Likes

@ConcreteBudz

Well since you mentioned it :rofl::rofl:

Yeah it’s going to be a pretty epic outdoor season I’ve got some really good genetics that I’m going to be running and I’ll be doing a garden at my buddies 10 acre property. I’m planning on doing 3-60 gallons and 3-25 gallon over there.

In my own backyard I’m just going to be running some clones that I take off of my big plants over there. But I’ll be documenting the whole thing with a brand new journal :grin:

Strains I will be growing for my 2022 outdoor
G13
Oregon wine
Black raspberry
Purple Mexican Thai

Purple Mexican Thai

Oregon Wine

Black raspberry

And the G13 is from seeds that I collected on my plant last year the big one had four.

@kaptain3d @Covertgrower @AfgVet @OlyBoy98503 @Naturalmedsman @Dr.ofSmokology

8 Likes

Wow sounds like some delicious strains! Those are some monstrous pots for some hopefully MONSTEROUS plants haha. Should be a good season can’t wait to watch my friend!

3 Likes