Early Sunday morning pictures( a few yellow leafs)

I fed my plants just about 24 hours ago, have a few new yellow leafs. Had a few questions, will more leafs continue to turn yellow , and will they come back, if not shoud i just remove them. I fed the ff trio 960 ppm @6.5 going in , they are 7 1/2 weeks old

4 Likes

All autos, 2 bb 1 northern, and one amnesia, the bottom left bb is 6 1/2 weeks

1 Like

The yellow leaves will not come back.I would just remove. Not familiar with the fox farm nutes. It is a little early to be getting yellow leaves. I do not see a problem with overfeeding from the pictures.

2 Likes

Yup. Looks like u did right to up ot to 900. Soil or coco? And have u been measuring runoff? It takes a few days to correct an issue. But the mass yellowing should slow and stop. Having a few here and there is to be expectd tho

1 Like

Soil ffhf. 6.2 run off , ppm was1100 , light schedule is at 20/4, timber 425 watt@ about 75%, temp 78 to 81, humidity was high last weekat around 77% but has been between 40 and 50% last 3 or 4 days

Everything sounds solid. Go in around 6.5-6.6 try to get up a few points next feed

1 Like

Love this forum , wouldn’t be where iam at with out it, thanks for all the info

2 Likes

Haha that makes two of us! My first yield was 28 grams… sad sad thing. N i was here for a couple months to get THAT far. Keep learning. There’s more pot to be grown!

2 Likes

Are you sure that your not overwatering…?
It sure looks like it…:thinking::slightly_frowning_face:
:v::sunglasses:

Dont think so, one feed and one water a week, i hope not

1 Like

5 gallon buckets are usually a every 5 to 7 day watering schedule , depending on media…
And if you have enough air holes in the pot…
Only reason I say this , is because of the yellowing I’m seeing…
Could be other things , but most common would be overwatering …

Overwatering will also lead to major ph swings and possible death…
It’s super easy to do when in soil or coco… :wink:

2 Likes

1 or 2 days ahead of schedule, will make a huge difference over time…
Watering is the biggest thing that I could stress… :wink:

2 Likes

Looks great. Like Fuzzy said… maybe overwatering as well. Let her dry out n next watering, make sure u check runoff

1 Like

Ok, ive been waiting on them to tell me they are thirsty, usually wait till the leafs start to point down , and i have a moisture meter, i have holes on the bottom and the bottom sides, plus i put “better then rocks” at the bottom of each bucketi also just started using ro water, was using purified for the first 6 weeks

1 Like