Early-Mid Veg Questions

Hi there, currently on day 30 and I have run into some possible complications.
First up yesterday, I found a few spots starting to come in on the lower fan leaves. Any ideas why they are starting to come in?

Fan leaves with minor spots:

Second, I just transplanted my girls and put them back under reduced light for a couple hours now. One is wilting pretty severely ( the uppermost leaves wilting more than the bottom. Any ideas to get her to perk up and enjoy life?

Wilting plant:

Appreciate the feedback!!!

1 Like

Wilting is pretty normal after a transplant for a day or 2 the better you get the less shock you will induce during transplant pretty normal… as for the spots I don’t think it’s an issue maybe a slight calcium deficiency at some point or maybe now just really early I would keep an eye on it if it worsens over the next week then will need addressed but with a recent transplant into good soil she should be fine

1 Like

I agree with @Teffygreenthumb on the transplant shock, something you will get better at! If you get any water on leaves with the lighting we use especially if it has nutrients in it, it will have a spot exactly like that. You get time check this out and it will help us help you man!
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed

Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF

Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths

PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)

PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks.

Was also wondering if 850 watts is too much at this stage?

1 Like

Probably really depends on light height to be honest what type of light are you running can you dial it down? For a single plant that size I would veg under one of my 100 watt QB’s at 18” just fine right now In my veg I have 400 watts of LED vegging a 4x4 full of plants just fine, really depends on the light and the height your at

1 Like

I’m running a 1000w sf brand light in a 3x3 for 3 plants and I’ve been keeping the light 2 feet away. There is a dimmer on the light so I started the plants at around 500w and have increased the watts since then up to 850w. I’ve been running the light at 18 hours on and 6 hours off. Although, I did had to leave the lights on for a full 24 hours during thanksgiving which they did not seem to like very much.

1 Like

Bout all you can do give them what they can handle start seeing light stress then either raise the light up or tune it down a touch

Sf brand ? Im callin the light out too

Ok appreciate it, Mr. greenthumb.

1 Like

After a good nap they’re looking better, will keep an eye on the spots.

indent preformatted text by 4 spaces

1 Like