Early harvesting ww

Hi there so its my first time grow. I have two plants that i want to make fresh frozen with them to make edible in near future but the problem is that i have to go hunt in 3 week and i think one of the two won’t be fully ready to harvest before i go to vacation and i’ll be gone for 2 weeks and i have anybody i trust to take care of it. If it have few milky trichomes before i go, will it be good

for edibles or hash? And by this post i want to have your opinion if my plant doing good by now! 2nd week of flowering and it’s white widow auto. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

I my self always take mine at all cloudy. If you can get to mostly cloudy. You should be fine. To much clear gives you more of a racy short term high from what I understand I don’t smoke. So have to just go by what I am told. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’ve been gone for as long as a month at a time setting up an automatic watering system. The one I use is something I rigged together years ago, but I know there are commercial options available now that will get you through a couple weeks. I’d hate for you to ruin your grow at this point.

Start a new thread asking for advice on how to water your plants for two weeks, I’m sure you’ll get lots of options.

1 Like

@Not2SureYet yes i saw it was 80% cloudy, 15% amber and 5% clear something like that. I’ll cross my finger it will be good!!! If it give at least a little high i’ll keep my plants. Thank you for your answer!!!

1 Like

@CMichGrower thank you for the water advice but when i’ll be gone my plants will be in harvest time and i’m flushing them right now! For my next grow sessions i’ll make a better planification for sure. In the future i’ll be gone for 1 week max, but i’ll consider the watering system. I was hoping for a good high even if i have maybe 10% to 40% of clear trichomes. I think i’ll see it by myself.

1 Like

@Calmar_joyeux…dude your priorities are out of whack…when is hunting more important than your girls? LOL…just messing with you

2 Likes

@primus hahahahaha good one

@primus need the food to support the high. Lol.

1 Like

@Calmar_joyeux maybe u can just set a bucket up with a pump with tubes feeding each pot and have the timer to go off half way thru ur trip so they get something half way thru have the pump run for so many minutes or something pumping water to ur pots. Im sure u can do it with a few hoses and a timer and pump

2 Likes