Hi guys, this is my 1st ever cannabis plant that am growing, am in my 3rd week of flowering all seems to look good, but I have noticed recently that some of the leaves on the plant appear to be drying out and are falling off, not sure what’s going on! Any advice will be appreciated.
Ed everyone will need more info on your grow this is a standard support ticket made by the staff.
COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)
- What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
- Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
- Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
- PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
- PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
- Indoor or Outdoor
- Light system
- Temps; Day, Night
- Humidity; Day, Night
- Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
- AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
- Co2; Yes, No
Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.
Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner
Latewood & the ILGM Grow Support Staff Team
Welcome to the forum. Post a photo so we have a better idea of what you’re experiencing.
There is enough info on this board to make anyone a pro.
Thanks guys will work on that tomorrow!
Ok guys this is what I have!
• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
• Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
- Organic Soil I believe
• Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
• PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
- Tap water
• PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
- Blaukorn Fertilizer
• Indoor or Outdoor
• Light system
- Natural daylight
• Temps; Day, Night
- Day (30)degrees, Night (26)degrees
• Humidity; Day, Night
- Day (72%), Night (86%)
• Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
• AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
• Co2; Yes, No
Any advice on what sex this plant is guys, am hoping it’s a female but not sure at this point!
Sorry friend it’s a dude.
I was hoping it could be a Hermaphroditic, so I could get some seeds from it! I will just see it to the end, as I put so much work in it!
You don’t want to do that! Even if its the only plant you have. Its a real pain to sanitize every thing before starting over. Best to end before it starts dropping pollen