Hoping I’ve gotten this problem under control, will be updating in a few days!
Deficiency under control in my eyes, getting more frosty by the day and I’m beginning to smell her aromas although I can’t quiet place what exact smell it is I know it’s marijuana. I added and extra boost of P and allot of N to her feeding and she responded well I was nervous about adding so much N to her this late in flowering but it has all worked out so far. 1 more feeding and then I will be cleaning her out shooting for 77 days from seed but I usually let the pistils tell me when to harvest. Will be updating right before I harvest.
About 10% milky, gotta little while to go!
Did some more looking with my new microscope and decided to harvest, they’re were quite a few amber I couldn’t see with my old one. I hate couch lock! Definitely grew fine in my custom five gallon bucket, I was certain the roots were circling around the bottom but as you can see they weren’t. Other than this turning out to be an auto (small yield) I’m very satisfied! Will update with dry weight and how the high is, my grow room surely smells like blueberry though. Roughly a month of curing…
I just got 11oz of nug off 3 ilgm autos. Trust me, autos can produce, maybe not quite like photos but damn. Just keep growing, and each time you get better results, for the most part.
That’s a amazing yield, you’ve got growing them down pretty good. I’ll be there one day!