Eagles’ 🦅 Nest

That is some sticky looking buds bud! Beauties.

2 Likes

It kills me inside that we are trying to share experiences with this plant online and you can’t freaking SMELL it. Always been my favorite aspect of weed. First big ole sniff of a new bag…or plant these days.

Ty though!

5 Likes

When the world is totally open growning, we will keep the postal service in business with all the samples we’ll be sending each other bro!

4 Likes

Pulled the pinkleberry out yesterday and looked them over. 7 females. 3 dudes. Couple days into 1212 they look good! They smell good! Cranked the light up again yesterday. They are taking it better than expected. On we go. Still nothing but plain tap for these guys to date…maybe some great white…probably.

Flower tent this morning. New addition today, cookieland. Excited to see what this one brings. You will notice the lack of training on the new additions. This is because the veg tent is busy. Had to take all these from seedling box to flower. Poor planning but it’ll work out fine. My planning is always poor. One day.

8 Likes

Looking healthy and happy bro! Even if they have the “natural” look.
:ok_hand:

1 Like

That bog one in the middle of your flower tent looks like a heavy yielder!!!

2 Likes

Haha I told a friend the other day that I thought it would yield 3.5 zips and he was outright offended at my “low” guess :rofl:.

She’s a beast for sure. Ilgm banner. Always outpaced the group. And damn those are some fat nugs…she’s still got a month by the looks of it.

5 Likes

Hey dude how goes it. Here is an update of the plants flowers

4 weeks Saturday

3 Likes

Haha it goes…I was crying yesterday. Nanners, again!

That’s 2 out of maybe 30-40 harvested plants so far. Reasonable? It feels like too many. Maybe that’s because they’ve both been recent. Coincidence? I’m not freaking sure…I found like 3 nanners on the black widow. Killed it. We will monitor the damage :rage: I literally just flowered the gd fems that were supposed to be sensi! Okay rant over.

Your plants are great! Be aware with that many bud sites you aren’t going to have, relatively, big nugs. But they can still be dense and lovely…and a lot of them. Not a bad thing but a thing. If that were my plant I’d be looking at defol. Killer job! This was your first grow if I recall?

Look what else I found yesterday. This pinkleberry dude is dropping pollen at day 3 of 1212 lol. I collected some with a q-tip and dusted one lower critical bilbo bud.

2 Likes

Just got out of the tent. The only bud site on all 4 fems that looks suspect is the one I was messing with. Rest look clean, straight, normal white pistils. Maybe I caught the black widow in time or the nanners weren’t releasing viable pollen.

is a day too early to be showing success here? Quite possible it’s just the result of the actual physical stress.

Gave a minor defol while checking em. When they come out for next watering I’ll let em have it.

5 Likes

Ok so defol where should I go to start?

2 Likes

There are very contrasting and very passionate opinions on this subject lol. For me, in my tent, every damn leaf with a visible, accessible stem, that is also blocking a bud site is removed. This is literally most of them.

Now some people will tell you your buds won’t grow if you do this. To that I say :rofl:

I have let plants go with little to no defol. The bud sites that are blocked do not mature to my satisfaction.

4 Likes

If I may, I begin by taking a few large fan leaves from the top that are blocking light from hitting those bud sites.
Then I thin out the underside of the canopy for air circulation and some light.
If you are like me, you’re going to be nervous this time. They will love it though.
I’d suggest working on the upper canopy first, post a pic, more defoliation, take another pic…
Eagles is a great guy. I think if you do that, he will tell you when you’ve done enough.
That’s just how I did it the first time.
You are doing great BTW. I’ve enjoyed watching.
:pray::v: :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

I’ve said my piece :wink:. Take it, leave it or bring it on.

1 Like

You see from my posts that I am like you Eagles. I pretty much strip them down to their birthday suits. :slightly_smiling_face:
I just remember how nervous I was the first time so I said go slow an keep defoliating until Mr. Eagles says “that’s good”.

1 Like

She may not want to go that far :yum:.

That little tirade wasn’t directed at you my friend.

I’m all for what any grower thinks is best for their tent and their plants. What I don’t like is people popping off with nonsense like “if you defol your buds will stay the same size.” :rofl::joy::rofl: Obviously have never defoled a plant heavily. But I’d rather have that convo here than on someone’s post asking for advice.

5 Likes

Yep, buds that get direct light grow better than buds that don’t.

5 Likes

Two of the three pineapple express x God berry. 24,25 days old. The third is healthy but less mature. I was gonna cull it but stem rub is straight lemon, doesn’t fit either parent, cool, it lives. These two are oozing sweet, bleh, but on the plus side its very strong. Both showing sex. Pretty sure the bushier one is fem at 30x. Can’t tell at all on the other. They go in flower tent tomorrow :grin:. Very happy with these plants. They have tolerated the hot batch of soil better than most. Branching is great. I am not going to top or fim here. Betting that I end up with nicely shaped plants au natural. Pe was a pretty bright green plant. Godberry was dark rainbow. Interested to see how these play out. Judging by smell and thinner leaves I’m guessing the pe dominates.

6 Likes

They look lovely. Gorgeous buds! :blush: I have seeds popping out too. :blush: My Gold Leaf sisters happened to slut it up and have some seeds too. Do you think mine will grow? :relaxed:

1 Like

They look like strong, healthy beautiful girls too. :blush:

1 Like