Dyna grow nutrients - shoot me straight

Thanks for the tag ! I use Dyna Gro the Foliage Pro for veg. An bloom for flowering stage. I’ve had good luck with it I think it’s a good product I finish my plants without burning them up and I also fill a tent full of buds. Good luck

3 Likes

I still have no complaints with dyna grow :wink:

My tent still nice and green and stinky

5 Likes

I have no experience with those nutrients…
Sorry my friend…
:v::sunglasses:

Forgot to say something on my original question directed to @CMichGrower & cc’d @GreenSnek @garrigan62 @peachfuzz @kellydans

I am always making sure to ph balance my nutrients before I feed as well, which is why I’m dumbfounded.

Great feedback guys it’s much appreciated. Def going to look into your suggestions & get a more complete nutrient system.

1 Like

Dag Nabbit, I hate how you can’t edit a post within 2.5 seconds after posting it!

Wanted to add…

Would it be worth mentioning that the fox farm bloom I used is at least 1.5/2 yrs old? I’ve heard fox farm actually gets better as it ages like fine wine. But I’ve also heard opposite, especially if it wasn’t stored in a cool and dry area …could this possibly be a reason for some of my issues, along with not using a more complete nute system???..

@CMichGrower @garrigan62 @kellydans @GreenSnek @peachfuzz

1 Like

Well a lot of liquid ferts break down as they sit making them more bioavailable. If you live in western coast/ mid America you may wanna shoot nectar of the gods sample pack a request and see what they’re shipping is to you( I live northeast America and it 65 but that’s cause they’re Oregon based) but I hear nothing but good things from them , totally salt free, and natural liquid ferts

2 Likes

If i decide to use a massive 7-10 gallon pot, & working with some of the faster flowering strains, would it be ok to not feed nutes during veg (yes I’m sure it would be ideal but I’m on a strict budget), & just feed during bloom?

I’ve actually had good results with bat guano tea for veg, & it’s super cheap. Regardless I guess im just wondering if it could get away with only feeding nutes during flower

@kellydans

1 Like

If you start with a soil something like ocean Forest will take you to flowering stage or get you real close without having to feed. Happy Frog maybe 4 weeks. I like a 7 gallon pot for photos 5 gallon pot for autos. Just watch your plant ,if it’s healthy nice and green and growing it don’t need anything. Just pH water. You can always use a little of your tea if you need it.

2 Likes

The only Fox Farm items that expire are some of the Bush Doctor Products with active bacteria in it. I’ve had bottles of Fox Farms nutrients for several years at a time and never had problems. I tend to buy in too big of quantities, but then again, they are stored in a cool, dark cabinet in my basement.

@MedMan1878

If you are storing them in the correct conditions, and the shelf life for Big Bloom is 3-4 years and it gets better with age like a fine wine!
The shelf life of Tiger Bloom and Grow Big is 2-3 years, preferably 2 years.

1 Like

How do you do that?