Dying seedlings don't know why đŸ˜©

If you keep the Miracle grow I wouldn’t add any nutrients, it’s loaded and time released :love_you_gesture:

Makes sense. I have planted some new seeds

1 Like

Kl thanks for the advice. Remade some posting soil for the seedlings without the MG

1 Like

Don’t give up on those and a transplant. I’ve been there and with autos. Photos are resilient and have plenty of veg time to recover. Give them a transplant with a root rinse before :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Yh if it gets a little stronger i’ll transplant. Just tried and i will definately kill it if i try now. Think its my first fatalitity :confused:

Just built my own soil with MG everything except the coco. I got the veggies and herbs 3 months feed. Mixed that with 1 part peat moss, 1 part perlite, 1 part seedling starter soil, 1 part coco. Flushed it real good to about 1400ppms runoff.
Transplanted seedling from bad ffof soil to self made soil. Here are the before and after in 24hrs

Edit: this isn’t technically a seedling. It’s 15 days old. The bad soil made it grow slow hence the move.

They’re looking good. I haven’t been checking ppm only ph. Filtered tap water twice to about 100ppm (i guesstimate). Didn’t flush the soil first. Is it really high or to ‘activate’ it?

It’s high and unpredictable so it’s best just to flush it real good

2 Likes