Dying plant 4th week in veg

Hello everyone.
Strain: White Widow feminized
Stage: 4 weeks into veg
Temp: 75-82f
RH: set at 50%, connected to control switch w/ sensor
Ventilation: 4" inline fan with negative air flow ducts, and 3 stationary fans
Food: Feed them every 3 days, Nutes 50% of FF trio, calmag and RO water, and every other feeding is just RO water with 50% recommended calgmag.

Just fed her as she was dry, and took the measurments
Going in nutes were 6.1PH and on vivosun TDS meter 1000 EC and 510PPM ( still learning these)

Tested run off now and ph was 5.9, 2400 ec and 1200 in PPM

Any help would be kind thanks guys

1 Like

What are you growing in?

Ops forgot to add.
Tent: 2X4X6
Medium: 3/4 FFHF, 1/4 perlite
Light: marshydro tsl2000 at 75%
Distance from soil to light: 20”

1 Like

I dont grow in soil very much but how do the pots feel are they somewhat heavy. Maybe overwatering. Thats my thought some others will chime in soon. @MidwestGuy @Myfriendis410

1 Like

It looks like a root issue to me: likely damping off a bit from overwatering.

2 Likes

Yup, I agree MyFriend. The overall color looks pretty good but the whole plant is drooping. OP stated every 3 days, don’t set a watering schedule. It is flood to drought regardless of how long. Too wet for too long will cause root zone issues. Rot, damping off, receding etc…Let her get good and dry before you water again. Maybe 4-5 days from last watering. All of the other stuff seems to be within range.

Good luck!!

2 Likes

Def look overwatered. Right before u water next time, lift the pot so you know how much a dry pot is. Never water moist soil, overwatering also increases likelihood of gnats.

1 Like

I could be wrong… going off what ive read and how mine reacted. (First time growing now ) but wouldnt a temp of 82 and a humidity of 50 also stress the plant ? Thats a huge vpd. Whoch woukd affect its ability to respirate (or whateber they do i forget the word rn? Wouldnt a slightly higher humidity of 60 be better at that temp in veg and help it drink etc more?

Could it also be from the ppm coming out being 3 x what went in means its not absorbing nuts? Possibly because of the vpd and overwatering ? Jw myself

1 Like

Overwatered no big deal just let up on the water and let them dry out a little bit. No big deal just overwatered.

1 Like