Anybody have any clue what’s happening here? I feel like the leaves are just dying off these are the bottom leaves
Nitrogen toxicity, among possible other things.
A support ticket will help us help you. Can you please fill out a support ticket? Please include what type of water you are using.
COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
• Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
Soil brand and type
• Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
• PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
• PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
• Indoor or Outdoor
• Light system
• Temps; Day, Night
• Humidity; Day, Night
• Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
• AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
• Co2; Yes, No
If growing Hydro some additional questions:
-DWC? RDWC? Autopots? Ebb and Flow? Other?
-Distance of liquid below net pot (DWC)
-Temperature of reservoir
-TDS of nutrient solution
-Amount of air to solution
Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you. Pictures taken under natural or white lighting are by far the best.
Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner.
- What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed WHITE WIDOW
- Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF - BIG ROOTZ SOIL
- Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths - Pots 2 gallon pots
- PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable) - Ph Is between 6.0 and 6.5
- PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable - Fox Farm Fertilizer
- Indoor or Outdoor — INDOOR
- Light system -2000 watt light on Veg 12hr on 12hr Off
- Temps; Day, Night - 78.7 DAY 74.8 NIGHT
- Humidity; Day, Night day n night humidity 60%
- Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size YES small 10” fan
- AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, HUMIDIFIER
- Co2; Yes, No NO CO2
My humidifiers got wet so I’m currently not using any humidifier in any tent waiting on them to come in the mail
Have been without humidifier atleast 2 weeks
I expect if you were to test PPM it would be very high. It’s hard to recommend much without understanding your PPM other than to say that she is overfed.
Back off the nutrients so she can recover.
Humidity should be lower than 60% in flowering. You risk mold/mildew and bud rot with a high RH in flowering. It should be lower than 50%.