Dying leaves on gelato cookies auto

Yeah bro awesome, appreciate it

@Alpha972 I have a couple sour diesel’s going now and about to cut down a Blue Dream. SD was a great smoke! I’ll have to catch up on your thread. The SD I have going now are both runts but still fun to grow and there’s always a reward at the end :joy:

3 Likes

H4l4hfmroIVSdxXgrx
kUDSDNvKwrM2s
Hi there. PH sweet spot is 6.5. Gals are gonna keep you happy. Such a nice addictive hobby

4 Likes

@Wadekep hey bro damn i hate to hear there runts…mine have been good for my first grow

@Wadekep how much do u think ur sd is goin to yield being a runt?

1 Like

My first ever grow my SD got me 64.49g. I’m too new to this hobby to even guess on the 2 I have going now. The one that is flowering will probably only yield a few grams (nugs).

Pictured below was my first SD that got me 64.5g

3 Likes

@Wadekep damn bro that looks almost identical to mine with the training so maybe ill get the same? What nutes did u use?

2 Likes

Just goin to sleep… lol

Need to clean that looks like lil runoff in last 2 hours…

1 Like

1 Like

Welcome to the community, happy growing!
If worried about heat get to know leaves when they stop breathing, transpiration slows. At that point it’s hurting. Block the sun for an hour or two during highest point of the day, they get such good light outdoors we dont need full exposure all the time. Fill your pot up with good mulch to block sun and wind from your soil, for less frequent watering and better soil health.
If that’s around 20liters of natural soil and compost, watering will barely make any difference in pH of the soil.

1 Like