Dwc small leaf spot blotches

I did see the comments and I got the cal-mag. I feel like it’s getting worse😭. I did so good up to this point. My tent stays at 75-77 degrees with 55 humidity. I have a garpsen 600 w led light with a little t-5 in the corner. The one on the left is the worse.

I’m thinking it’s phosphorus as well but what would be the quickest way to fix before harvest? This is what I was using before all this started happening! What water do you guys use and how do you flush your plants? image|375x500

@Jennyd Here is different ways to increase the phosphorus.

Calcium issues can go hand in hand with Phosphorus deficiency. :+1:

Also of note…some strains naturally have purple stems.

1 Like

Hi everyone I’m new to all this of growing, and forums, I’m growing Autos White Widow tomorrow they’ll be 2 weeks so far just 6.0 PH balance water only, since is my first time I used cheap soil from Sam’s club but I added “Mikos” to 2 off them… but just halve to each one starting the first week they started developing this spots… a friend said it was mites but I can’t see them what do you all think?

No way to tell what is on the plants; need to be MUCH closer.

Mites are unlikely in a young plant IMO.

Cheap Sam’s Club soil is a recipe for disaster. Something buffered for cannabis is really what you need. Fox Farms, Roots Organics, Promix, Black Magic all offer appropriate soil media.

I don’t think they’re mites either I will post closer pictures tomorrow cause I’m not in the house right now, but thanks for the reply…

1 Like

Here new pics, they are outside, could it be the hot sun follow by a heavy rain what’s causing these? I’m plan to start today with the fertilizer