DWC Purple Haze

My orange Bud and Animal cookies I had had a very short flowering time. They flower faster typically from clone. Just my experience.

Looks like fire to me!

2 Likes

Seems fast, but not unreasonable for how plant looks.

1 Like

How’s your trichomes looking?

1 Like

Yeah, I figured someone would ask me that… :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::rage: lol. I can’t stand checking tric’s… But, I know I’m gonna have to get my scope out sooner or later. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I had some that were supposed to be an 8week strain, but it was week 14 before I started getting any amber

1 Like

Wow that’s a long time.My Kush doesn’t have a red hair on her yet. Of coarse, it’s only been about 6 weeks since she started showing flowers.

1 Like

Will this Purple Kush hairs every turn red??
She is 6 weeks since I started seeing flowers.

Purple Haze is almost there. Just about all cloudy with a few amber. Will probably chop soon! 7 weeks since Started flowering.

4 Likes

@Missiles how long did it take for you PK to flower, if you don’t mind me asking??
When you get a chance, could you post a pick or tag me where it is? Thanks! :wink: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Mine is just now a month old and this is the first time I’ve grown one. I know Merlin has grown it a couple times. Maybe he can tell you.

2 Likes

Well, Purple Haze succumb to her demise today.

17 weeks from dropping seed.

7 Likes

She’s purity!

1 Like

Congrats @spyonyou looks like some quick trim work - in a good way😉

1 Like

Thanks brother. One down and one to go. Purple Kush still has a couple of weeks I’m guessing.

Congrats on the harvest :+1:t2: :v:t2:

1 Like