DWC Purple Haze

My orange Bud and Animal cookies I had had a very short flowering time. They flower faster typically from clone. Just my experience.

Looks like fire to me!

2 Likes

Seems fast, but not unreasonable for how plant looks.

1 Like

How’s your trichomes looking?

1 Like

Yeah, I figured someone would ask me that… :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::rage: lol. I can’t stand checking tric’s… But, I know I’m gonna have to get my scope out sooner or later. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I had some that were supposed to be an 8week strain, but it was week 14 before I started getting any amber

1 Like

Wow that’s a long time.My Kush doesn’t have a red hair on her yet. Of coarse, it’s only been about 6 weeks since she started showing flowers.

1 Like

Will this Purple Kush hairs every turn red??
She is 6 weeks since I started seeing flowers.

Purple Haze is almost there. Just about all cloudy with a few amber. Will probably chop soon! 7 weeks since Started flowering.

5 Likes

@Missiles how long did it take for you PK to flower, if you don’t mind me asking??
When you get a chance, could you post a pick or tag me where it is? Thanks! :wink: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Mine is just now a month old and this is the first time I’ve grown one. I know Merlin has grown it a couple times. Maybe he can tell you.

2 Likes

Well, Purple Haze succumb to her demise today.

17 weeks from dropping seed.

10 Likes

She’s purity!

1 Like

Congrats @HappyHydroGrower looks like some quick trim work - in a good way😉

1 Like

Thanks brother. One down and one to go. Purple Kush still has a couple of weeks I’m guessing.

Congrats on the harvest :+1:t2: :v:t2:

1 Like

A little over 11 weeks since seeing little bud sites. Switched to Jacks finish formula yesterday.
I figured I‘d try this sense I’ve already screwed these up. I don’t think I can hurt them too much more. My PH meter got way off about two weeks ago. I know they look dead but am just now starting to see mostly cloudy with a few ambers.

One thing I can say is, these buds on this purple kush are some of the densest buds so far that I’ve grown. They are super heavy and tight. She started fox tailing about two weeks ago. Think I may be in the market for a new light for my next flower.

4 Likes

@dbrn32 I think I’m wanting 2 good flower lights. I think the lights I have keep causing foxtails. So far on all 3 grows.

So my question is,

I have 2 sheets of aluminum 2’ x 2’.
Either diy to those sheets or just buy 2 lights that will flower 2 plants 24” x 36” each.

I do have two hlg-185h-c700a drivers. Not sure If can use those. Money’s not necessarily an issue.
Maybe even a light that will veg and flower??

Any recommendations?
Anybody else care to comment? Thanks!

1 Like

What are you using now?

1 Like

@dbrn32
I have two 2’ x 2’ with 14 BXEB-L0560Z-35E2000-C-B3 lights strips that I have connected to this driver hlg-185h-c700a on both sheets of aluminum.

1 Like

How bad are your foxtails? Have you tried backing off intensity some? You are really pushing a space like that with light that big. I bet the high intensity is mostly to blame.

1 Like

@dbrn32

I’ve had them at about 22” at about half strength. When they started fox tailing, I cut the intensity all the way down. Still at 22”.

They’ve grown another 1“ - 1.5” straight up. They didn’t start till I went up on the nutes a little about a week ago.

6 Likes