DWC Purple Haze

Actually not sure how to take a good picture to show what I have. Light on at 10:00, so I’ll get some pics and post later. Thanks!

2 Likes

Sorry peachfuzz. I missed that question. I’m due for a nute Change soon.
I’m running Jacks.

armor si: 1/2 tsp/gal
CalMag: “. “
PA: 3.69 g/gal
PB: 1.5 g/gal
Epson saltt: 1.5 g/gal
GH Liquid Cool Bloom: 1/2 tsp/gal
Hydroguard: 1/ tsp/gal

1/2 strength approximately.

1 Like

Plants are looking a little twisted and super dark green…
Maybe cut back on the nitrogen a little…
Overall they look good tho…
:v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

That’s been my main problem though-out this whole grow. Too much nitrogen, which is why I’m running Jacks the way I am. I got everything laid out on an excellent sheet, and this is how I came up with a solution for less N and more P&K This whole grow has been tough to tryIng to get a balance between the two plants.
Even right now, Purple Kush seems to have too much nitrogen. I’m almost tempted to cut out the Part B all together. Even the sugar leaves are curling up on me on the purple kush. Purple Haze seems to be doing great.
Maybe come off the mag as well??

4 Likes

Good time to do a healthy strip imo. On my last I stripped a ton at day 20 and day 40. About day 30 I went through and pulled top couple of fan leaves from each cola.

2 Likes

I do pretty much the same thing as @dbrn. Heavy defoliation about 3 weeks after flipping and again about another 3 weeks later :v:

2 Likes

@dbrn32 @Covertgrower @repins12 @peachfuzz @Member420

So I cut a bud in half and found this reddish color. Is this something to be concerned about?
Or is it just part of being purple haze?

2 Likes

That’s the epic purple haze bro! Not all got that color. So you got a good pheno in my opinion.

2 Likes

Is it mushy or smelly? Almost looks like it could be botrytis.

2 Likes

Not smelly at all. More like a little (larffy)? I can’t seem to pull anything apart or out of it. ??

2 Likes

I would tend to hae to agree with @Covertgrower :v:

2 Likes

Probably fine then

2 Likes

Are you vertically challenged? My nets are 54x60. You only have to reach halfway, then you go to the other side. Looking good brother.

1 Like

Hey @Grandaddy013 I have 8’ ceilings. Kinda hoping to not ever have to go over that. My plants are in a corner.
I only have room to grow that’s 56” x 40” in that room, in the corner, so the plants are up against 3 walls.
I think I could’ve done one plant in there and filled that room easily. May try that next time and plan it to where I can get behind them better.
My kush is right at about 5’ right now, with a scrog. 🤦🏻:scream::man_shrugging::crazy_face:
Thanks for the compliment! :+1:t2::sunglasses:

1 Like

I have 8’ ceiling also, but my room is larger. I have 3 of those in one room.

How did this happen? I usually tie mine down till they have flowers.

1 Like

Haha!! I can assure you, It took me by surprise. Thought it was through stretching at the end of two weeks but she kept growing and growing. I know they can stretch for 3 weeks but I just thought it was through. She got to stiff to bend and tuck and I didn’t want to push her.

End of two weeks

And then at 3 weeks

And then at 4 weeks

Even now they are taller than the last picture :scream: Shheeezz! :sunglasses:

Do you have your plant in same place for veg and flower?

1 Like

Yes. Unfortunately I don’t have the room to have two separate rooms. I wish!

1 Like

During veg, let your plant grow through net approximately 8". Then supercrop and start tying down. Continue tying down until net is approximately 60% full, then flip lights. Continue tying down until you see flowers. This way, you won’t have an issue with height.

2 Likes

@peachfuzz @Myfriendis410 @Covertgrower @dbrn32 @Oldguy @ItsPat @Grandaddy013 @repins12

Is it uncommon to have a plant ready in less than 8 weeks?

The reason I asked, I am 7 weeks from flipping lights tomorrow and In the last two days, my Haze looks like she is doing her last swell.

4 Likes