DWC Purple Haze

Yes climate is the hardest for all growers. It took me a about 5 grows in this tent to get it all dialed in where it needs to be now it’s on auto pilot I only go down to tent every 3 days to ck the ph

2 Likes

How often do you change out your water?

1 Like

I change mine every 2 weeks max and my plants and healthy and green

2 Likes

3 Likes

$.03 per gallon sounds right. The 5-12-26 is most expensive and goes the fastest. Costs me $.01 per gallon for that.

2 Likes

I changed water once last grow after transitioning from veg to bloom.
This grow I’ll do the same. I’m actually looking forward to it because i now have a 1inch drain from system to the yard instead of pumping it through a seperate pump into sewer which by the way is not good for the sewer system as it makes a hell of a mess of roots from the trees.

3 Likes

Every 7-10 days

2 Likes

I forgot that I was set for 3tsp per 5 gallon, not 1, so I think it would be closer to .05 per gallon for flora flex.

1 Like

The ratio I was told was

Part A 3.6g/gal
Part B. 2.4g/gal
Epsom salts 1.2g/gal

2 Likes

@Grandaddy013 You are correct. We, or maybe just me is trying a little something different because of the problems I’m having. I don’t quite have the luxury of being able to have the best of growing conditions. Hopefully I’ll get there. Brother I’m just hoping I can make it till the end… :crazy_face::joy::joy::wink::sunglasses:

2 Likes

The ratio has to be changed at times or at least lowered when the plants are taking more water than normal. Usually a low rh means they drink more and they get more nutes from it causing you to have to lower the ppm ( I used same ratio just less of each if that makes sense )
For instance if I added 2 gals I would add only 1.5gal worth of nutrients. And also watched ppm and added just ro water at times to bring down ppm. It’s a trick that has to be figured out for every system as they all run different. No system is perfect, except mine hahaha j/k I’m still working for the perfect system.

2 Likes

It just takes time. You’ll dial it in.

I have to start all over lol and I’m looking forward to it!

3 Likes

I can only imagine. I would give anything, we’ll almost anything, to have a a solid room I could start from scratch. My room is just a temp room I threw up till we get the addition completed. Although, it may be more of a long term temporary situation, the way it’s looking. :rage:

2 Likes

I’m planning on using a portion of the mechanical/storage room: build a ‘box’ in that space. It has water, power and combustion air for the furnace. I will only know what the challenges entail once I start (7,000 feet elevation and low RH).

2 Likes

I used this same trick, I would just add water to my system, when it looked like plants were telling me that was what they wanted. I never used my nutes full strength throughout the entire run :v:

4 Likes

@Bogleg @Myfriendis410 @ItsPat @Covertgrower @peachfuzz @Reitus @dbrn32 @repins12 @Grandaddy013 @BigDaddyCain

This is all I’ve got right now.
Purple Haze has started her pre flowers after 9 day since flipping lights to 12/12
Purple Kush is right on the verge of pre flowers

Running Jacks 321 at a ratio of:
2 parts A
5 parts B
4 parts Epson Salt

Nutes R @ 520 ish.
PH is 5.7 - 5.9
Any thoughts ??

4-17

4-25

10 Likes

Looking good! Where did you come up with this ratio?

3 Likes

:point_up_2: @Bogleg. I was having an issue with high nutes and too much N so he changed it up for transition.

3 Likes

1 part=1 gram?

2 Likes

Let me also say, he didn’t tell me to use this. It is something he posted above and sense I was having trouble, decided to go with it which they seem to be thriving.

1 Like