DWC Purple Haze

ILGM Gorilla Glue fem

9 Likes

Very nice that’s in dirt correct I am definitely trying it next grow in dwc undercurrent system

2 Likes

Ought to be a law against growing something so pretty and then cutting it down… just sayin! :+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I use their bloom in transition instead of part a. Use it for about 2 weeks.

3 Likes

Why do you use part B with it?

Their schedule calls for it so I am just trying it out that way.

Probably pointless and just an added extra product for those who believe more is better.

Jack’s grows plants perfect with just part a, cal nit and Epsom

2 Likes

Being in hydro it is very important to watch ppm when using Jack’s. It’s not always needing the same amount.
Depending on the temp and humidity the plant may drink less or more changing the actual use of the nutrients.

You always keep the ratio the same but changing amount as needed.

2 Likes

OK, Thanks to everyone for your help.
@BigDaddyCain @Grandaddy013 @Covertgrower @BetrayedSoul @imSICKkid @Myfriendis410 @ItsPat @dbrn32 @repins12 @Reitus

So I changed the water today along with putting on the scrog and doing a little defoliation.

Again, my wife is threatening to take away my scissors. No clue why!

This morning when I woke up, this is what they looked like. They had no idea a mad man was about to hack them up to pieces…lol

Before

After

I think it might be a day or two before they get over this lashing…lol

7 Likes

Just tell her they’ll survive.

1 Like

Ya think that was a little excessive?? :thinking: :open_mouth: :scream: :scream: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Excessive is relative. I don’t defoliate, but a lot of people do.

1 Like

Thanks for the tag @HappyHydroGrower ! Looking good!!

1 Like

Thursday 7-9 before

Today After

4 Likes

Doesn’t even look bad lol. Won’t even be able to tell a week from now.

4 Likes

I say 3 days at most for more than full recovery. I mine almost seem to recover over night. Looks good to go. I’ll take a few off here and there throughout the flower period, but after week 4 flower,I try not to do too much at once.

2 Likes

I agree; but it is kinda extreme haha. I don’t do any leaf removal until I’m in flower.

3 Likes

When do you defoliate?

2 Likes

I grow in pure coco, no perlite.

2 Likes

Alot of growers selectively defol throughout veg by taking big fan leafs at the tops of the plants. In flower you dont want to stunt the stretch, so you leave the plant alone from day 1 to 21 of flower. Once the stretch is over you can hit them with an aggressive defol like I do, or you can do it your way. The next defol day would be day 42 or around the end of week 6.

5 Likes

Like @imSICKkid said; around 21 days after transition.

2 Likes