DWC Purple Haze

Im just weery about this fertilizer we are using. It comes in 3 different bottles and ones micro, grow and bloom but the instructions says to mix all three together from day one. It seems they would be used individually.

3 Likes

Micro is all the way through from start to end the grow is for veg the bloom is for flower now when u flip don’t do bloom until you see flowers the plants are going to Double in size so they still need the nitrogen in the grow it takes about 2 weeks on most strains. Also do a defoliation on them wait 1 day then flip

@zander03 I know right? It seems funny but there is a reason. If you send these liquids combined in a small volume like this they going to clump up in the bottle to sludge. You’ll also notice as you get into this each bottle has an N-P-K value. Your mixing to recommended ratios of these values.

I haven’t run those before but I would start like with GHE at 1/4 to 1/2 the recommended and test the ppm. Make sure to mix into a good volume of water. I add straight to my bucket and give 5-10 minutes between those bottles at least to allow for mixing.

1 Like

Yes sry forgot that part of question depending on size of Rez mine is a 10 gal Rez I fill it then add my nuits one at a time I mix them with a gallon of water each so if you are adding the micro and the grow always do micro first add 1/4-1/2 str if you are going by bottle instructions but look up the stuff online they will have a feed schedule somewhere sry back to what I was saying leave enough room in your Rez for 2 gallons of water mix micro in one and grow in other then add 1 gal at a time all at once then ph super easy the micro grow bloom systems just add a Silica and a enzyme of some kind your choice and they will do awsome

1 Like

@spyonyou sry the defoliation suggestion was to you def defoliate and stick to your schedule but what’s your ppm ph and water temperature. Zoomed in looks like start of nitrogen deficiency just fix it during the stretch

2 Likes

@Covertgrower @BigDaddyCain @BetrayedSoul @Grandaddy013 Are y’all using Jacks 321?

If so, when you flip do you use just the bloom and Epson salt during the transition like their website says?

2 Likes

The salt I use through veg, bloom, for Jacks I don’t change the ratio. I haven’t switched yet, but this is what I’ll be doing. If you wanted to add bloom boosters, do so after the stretch. Or slightly before it’s done stretching.

2 Likes

@Grandaddy013 this guy uses the jacks 321 I haven’t started using it yet trying it next grow I think

1 Like

I’m just waiting to run out of veg nutrients by canna. I’ll switch to jacks for flowering, because I don’t have any flowering nutrients. Lol
Hell I should just switch now.

2 Likes

Using Jack’s 3-2-1

Part A 3.6g/gal
Part B 2.4g/gal
Epsom salts 1.2g/gal

This is the formula for the entire grow EXCEPT the first 21days of flower. During these 3 weeks your formula will be

Part A 2g/gal
Part B 2g/gal
Epsom salts 2g/gal
MPK 1.2g/gal

ALWAYS mix in this order

Part A
Epsom salts
Part B

3 Likes

On Jacks website it says to use the bloom only during transition for 1-2 weeks. Then back to normal feeding.

3 Likes

@spyonyou yes I said same thing but if you look deeper into it @Grandaddy013 is :100: % correct on his numbers I’ve done a ton of research on it before I bought it haven’t used it yet still trying to get rid of the temp I have left. Also I talked to the customer service at jacks and they have very good customer service and take the time to answer your questions and that’s hard to come by. Only reason I called is I use tap water and they have a tap water mix but they told me the tap water one is for that super hard 9.0 ph water and they said all I would need for the growing is the 321 system and they explained why I don’t really remember all the reasons why they recommend 321 but it all made sense when they broke it down

2 Likes

Check with @imSICKkid he has been using it for awhile and has researched it a good bit. He might be a little young punk, but he knows his Jacks

2 Likes

You listed it up above correctly. Jack’s website is a little misleading with the 321 formula. And technically it’s the same formula from start to finish. The bloom boost recipe is optional and was created by Greengene. I’ve had a couple of my best crops running the base formula from seed to harvest.

7 Likes

@imSICKkid well where’s the pics. Those dam youngings never show the pics lol. Right @Grandaddy013 :joy:

2 Likes

Thanks a million @imSICKkid @BigDaddyCain @Grandaddy013 and everybody!!

I thought maybe they were looking at a different schedule than I was.

They show bloom and Epson salt strictly for 1-2 weeks during transition then back to the 321 formula.

I’ll stick to 321 and no boom. Is that correct imSICKkid ??

2 Likes

I don’t have any mpk yet. I’ll order today.

1 Like

What pic you wanna see? A plant?

2 Likes

I wanna see how the young jacks pro plants look :eyes:

1 Like

This was using the 321 formula seed to harvest. Feeding every other day(same mix every time)

Plant pictured is Breakfast x Lemon Alien by Terp Hound Genetics

Whole plant

11 Likes