DWC Purple Haze

They look great. I’m hope this humidity and heats gonna break before I get to far into flower. Just our outside RH is anywhere from 70-100% here lately. Inside, it’s tough to keep it lower than 60%
I think after transition, I’m gonna run 3 -1.5 -1.5 probably half strength. Any thought to that?

Two weeks of flower stretching!

7-17

7-31

5 Likes

7 Likes

Dialed. In.

I’ll tell you what, I had know idea they were gonna stretch this much. I could have filled that space easily with one plant.

I’m not sure about dialed in but am a work in progress.

It’ll be ok, I have plenty of height and more scrog fence to help support if I need it.

Is it normal to not see any trics yet? I’m pretty sure with the SD and the WW I saw plenty by now.

3 Likes

4 posts were split to a new topic: Help for plant in DWC

@Myfriendis410 @BetrayedSoul @peachfuzz @repins12 @Covertgrower @dbrn32 @Bogleg @Grandaddy013 @BigDaddyCain @Reitus

Has anybody experienced ph dropping in flower?

Well, three weeks since flipping the lights.
Plants went nuts.
This grow is a fine example why not to grow such extreme different plants IMHO.
Purple Haze is loving whatever I feed her.
Purple Kush on the other hand is about a picky something or another. Try to find a happy medium is a challenge.
Just a few glamor shots.

5 Likes

Ph swings into flower aren’t uncommon.

3 Likes

Just about all the time. I can usually get away with managing with regular doses of armor si to bring it back up to the 5.8-6.0 range.

1 Like

PPM high, PH will drop.

1 Like

My ph always seems to drop , it usually never goes up…
My ro system puts out a ph of a little over 7 so I feed and ph to 5.5 and let the ro top up for 3 weeks and then I dump everything and start freash with next feeding for the time frame of flower…
:v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Pretty much every time. In media or hydro. Organic material (roots) dying back and acidifying media or solution.

4 Likes

Every grow.
Happy Birthday @Covertgrower

3 Likes

It’s my cannaversary @Grandaddy013 thanks though!

2 Likes

That’s the same as Birthday here.

1 Like

Happy cake day brother. You bout got everything organized now in your new space?

Thanks to everybody for your input! :+1:t2::sunglasses:

I’m gonna have to work on getting me a bigger res. Has to be narrow, deep and long to fit in my grow room. I’m mixing 3 gal a day.

2 Likes

Mostly, it’s about all the little things now, but I have 30 years to figure it out. Lol.

1 Like

PPM high, PH will drop, PPM to low PH will go up. Even with Jacks
Feed chart is a suggestion. With different lights different temps the uptake will be different.
4 Likes

Hey brother, I appreciate that info. That good stuff!
:+1:t2: :sunglasses:

1 Like

@Myfriendis410 @Bogleg @Covertgrower
@pe

I think I’m killing my Purple Kush. Not sure what to do.

Purple Haze is doing really good. I can’t seem to find a happy median for the two different plants.

The problem seem like it started at water changed, right after transition, within the last week.
I was running a 2-5-4 formula during transition. They were exploding. Both looking and doing good.
Should I have left it there instead of going back to 3-2-1??

PPM’s have been around 520
PH 5.5-6.0
Water Temps 68
Room temps 81 day and nigh
Humidity 45-60 day and night.

Purple Kush

This is my Purple Haze

Sure would appreciate any and all suggestions.

2 Likes