Dwc just killed my plant!

Here I was saying that DWC looks like the Way to go because of the fast root growth strong roots and overall just looks really good. Fast forward Super Lemon Mac, When I saw some of the leaves start to dry I knew the pH was out of whack. No big deal right! Wrong! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth: the roots are wrapped around the bubbler spout. With no way to untangle the roots, I decided with help from my son, disconnect the round ring, and slowly bring the spout out of the bubbler bucket without harming the roots well I thought everything was good to go but she is dead is dead can you be I tried a new bucket with new nutrients after I got the roots out of there it look like it was going to come back in today no Bueno!:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

My condolences @OldSkool .

Are there at least any takeaways? Modifications to save you this frustration in the future?

1 Like

Did you photograph this?

@Underthestairs, ty! Yeah! I love Super Lemon Mac, damn, now I’ve lost 3 in Dwc, damn, we’ll I guess I’m going to flower Vemon OG, & Blackjack in Dwc, veg tent, Yes! Next time, I’m thinking big, so you guys are going to like this, going totes! Any help in this with this, please speak, journals, pics. How would I keep the roots from getting sucked up, or tangled up, just like my Beast Vemon OG did again today, i’m to the point I don’t even want to lift the damn lid now I’m actually thinking about using one of these little flexible funnels to put my nutes in! Starting to get frustrated :triumph: but I love the fast growth, I mean 50, days or less she takes up half of the veg tent, as soon as I get my last soil Super Lemon out, I’ll flip some pics, I may throw Blackjack Dwc, in flower tent, but I’m not too sure about adding the moisture inside the flowering tent, read up on that, that’s an issue if I remember correctly. Any other growers with knowledge, help out an Old Skool noob, in Dwc, that’s funny I can trees, but can’t grow in water! :thinking: not yet, no harvest yet in Dwc!

She was a beauty, came back from the dead, once already, and now this :scream: Bummed!

file:///var/mobile/Library/SMS/Attachments/04/04/AA721C99-4511-4B10-9699-50C9C1308C50/IMG_4083.HEIC