DWC IN BUCKETS 1st time

I’m so new at DWC I failed mine first attempt into growing with a bubbler bucket and the other air stone basket bucket. My first attempt at the bubbler bucket was a depressing sight. I have grown outdoor for many many years but since my disability I had to venture into indoor growing such as a tent the air system filter in-line fan system, etc. I was in aware of a constant or steady pH of 5.7-6.0. Like I said in previous comments I’ve never Ph any soil grow ever. So getting back to my first attempt I said around fire with not knowing the nutrient lockout the erratic pH she turned a crispy girl and died. Second attempt is the picture you’re going to see, she was turning the crispy gold color, that was it, I vowed I wasn’t gonna let super lemon sister die so I bottle-fed this plant. Water down into the clay pebbles everyday now look at her. Let me know what you think. Also I did another one and then Vemon OG! Oh she’s a beautiful beast and she’s young!

Super lemon Mac was barely hanging on. Blackjack the big Dwc in the first couple of pictures. Looking for the pictures of all 3! Oh yeah my dumb ass jumped in face first not feet. I bought 4 bubbler buckets kits! everything you needs, books, nutes, buckets, clay pebbles, air pumps, less then 3 billz, at hydro shop. So I see the three of them, Blackjack, sour Tangie, super lemon Mac. So by looking at the pictures you can tail which one did make it which was sour Tangie. And super lemon Mac was hanging on by a thread. That’s the one I had the baby, bottlefeed LOL! Here’s Vemon, look at the time date stamp when you see venom in the black bubble air stone bucket. Also you’ll see in the pictures of super lemon Mac different stages. Let me know what you think. Keep in mind a failure is nothing more then success in the future. So my three turned into two. Now my success in DWC growing is Vemon OG! :eyes: at this beautiful girl. ,BigCat420, BigMommaC, dbrn32,and etc. since DWC is so brand new to me I figured I would tag few people in to see my failures and my success. Let me know what you think and also for the beginners that are green I am more knowledgeable on how to make the beautiful trees in the DWC. I will gladly share what information that somebody needs help with successful grow. because it is straight pure and simple you keep the pH no higher than 6.3-6-5, feed and drain, and waste every 8-10 days. I run it till the water gets low then a straight run 60 water filled all the way back up to the indicator line when she goes down again brand new nutes and bucket swap.
Uploading: A615B2B3-BB67-480C-8460-2649ECEF7D8C.jpeg…
Processing: 7B745DBB-9F43-418E-A7E8-5DF3D267FDB8.jpeg…