DWC Iced Grapefruit - Treez

Build yourself a bubble cloner, it makes cloning so easy!

:v::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

1 Like

I told my hubby he had to build me a 9X9 scrog net before the next grow, I would like atleast a foot around my room for walking space. I was in the process of building an outdoor greenhouse out of reclaimed windows but my Mother in Law moved in, she is crazy and things change, so I have big square chicken wire I used in my garden last year I can recycle and I have 2x2 posts, DIY WIN lol

2 Likes

I made a seedling starter out of a 3 foot high plastic outside storage container, drilled a hole in the top for light, its got an adjustable shelf and put a hold in the side for a desk top clip fan and and vent holes on the other side to let the bad air out. I call it Mcgyver LOL. I got stoned one night after my MIL moved in with us and was like, How can I start seeds while I wait for my tent to arrive (I no longer use a tent to grow in, I am back in my grow room), I had the heavt duty plastic outside storage container, I had the fan all I need was the light fixture and a grow bulb, got those the next day and it worked good for what I needed.

2 Likes

Sounds like a fantastic strain. So glad you’re back, Brother! I take it things have leveled out for you.

Will be watching you work your magic…

1 Like

Dude that looks sweet keep up the good work my friend

1 Like

Now you need the :palm_tree: s
Looking good man your going to run your dwc buckets ? Right?

2 Likes

Thanks guys, I truly do appreciate the kind words! And of course, I’ll always run DWC! When I get home from my trip to India I should have my seeds waiting at home for me that I ordered. I’m going to germ some and get them ready for an outdoor grow this year, possibly an outdoor SCROG!

4 Likes

I hope you understand that we fully expect to be able to go on your journey with you, thru pics. I hope to be able to follow your epic quest to take over India. and don’t forget to keep fast acting sugar in your pocket.

1 Like

I’m going to transplant her into her own DWC setup tonight or tomorrow, whenever I get the time. And here’s a pic of me and the boys from India, right before the actual wedding ceremony.

12 Likes

Yes sir looking like a pimp

3 Likes

lol, Bollywood wannabes, looking good in the native clothes!

Are the matching turbans significant?

4 Likes

The turbans all matched because we were all family of the groom, but he got a special one! @kabongster

Update and pictures

Yesterday I transplanted the Iced Grapefruit from the solo cup into her own 5 gallon DWC setup. I should have transplanted her 2 weeks ago, but oh well. Roots were looking GREAT, and there were tons of them already. For the reservoir I gave her Botanicare HydroGuard, GH FloraGrow, FloraBloom, FloraMicro, also gave her some GH RapidStart, GH FloraLiciousPlus, GH DiamondNectar, GH Subculture-M, GH FloraBlend, and GH CalMag. PPM was at 550, pH was 5.9. I turned on the big 600w MH light, added a 300w MarsHydro LED, and even a 30w LED bulb. For the flower tent I have my 600w HPS, a 300w MarsHydro LED, and a 2’ T5 fixture with 5 tubes (3,000K). I’m hoping for some incredible buds!

She’s already perked right up today and looking great! I’ll take a picture and show you guys.

11 Likes

Man that setup looks killer, so fresh and so clean,clean

3 Likes

Updated pictures!

Tonight I’ll change out the water and give fresh nutrients. She’s looking great, and was topped and lollipopped last week. She’s fully recovered and taken off.

11 Likes

Update and pictures

Tonight I did a reservoir change. I gave fresh water and nutrients. I gave the full dosage of nutrients, since last week I did half the dosage recommended and she’s been great, but looked a little hungry still.

She got FloraGrow, FloraMicro, FloraBloom, FloraLiciousPlus, FloraBlend, FloraNectar, and Diamond Nectar, which are all General Hydroponics products. But also I gave her some HydroGuard, Deep Breathe, and Mammoth P.

PPM was at 1,100 and pH was at 5.6 - water temp was 67.6F

Look at the difference in two weeks!

15 Likes

Wow man the bottom fans are already a foot across, she’s coming right along
Great job my man

Those fan leaves are SO BIG, it’s incredible! I think I’m gonna put a clone of her outside, see how she does this summer!

6 Likes

Update with Pictures

Today I decided to do some LST to my girl. I bent and tied down the 3 main branches, while also super cropping them at the same time. pH was at 6.0 so I just left it, water temp is 68F.

Before the LST

Starting the LST, this is one branch tied down.

And these pictures are after the whole plant has been given some LST

I’ll make sure to post pictures tomorrow so you guys can see the 24 difference!

13 Likes

Waiting in anticipation!! Looking great!

1 Like