This is my second attempt at DWC. My first started off with a blast but ended with nute lock about 3 to 4 weeks to finish. After speaking with Emerald Harvest Nutrients they sent me a feeding chart geared towards DWC. Needless to say I was over feeding. Well, im following their chart and I’m seeing the start of nute lock. I.e. I adjusted ph to 5.8 with every water change. Which I do every week. 12 hours later ph is in the low 5s to high 4s. Below is the support ticket.
- Tangie’matic and Blue Dream’matic by FastBuds
- Method: Hydroponics
- Vessels: Buckets, 5gal Black. 6in net pots with rinsed clay pebbles. Dual air stones in each bucket. Air pump is outside the tent.
- PH of Water, I start with 6 to 6.3 for veg 5.8 for flower. Measured with Apera PH60. Checked monthly for calibration.
- PPM/TDS 510 ppm for Tangie’matic 150 for blue dream. Measured with HM Digital Aqua Pro
- Light system FGI Light Panel 700 at 50%
- Temps; Day, Night 78/63
- Humidity; Day, Night 50/60
- Ventilation system; Yes, Size 6in hard pipe
- AC, central air
- Co2; No
Water temp day/night. 70/65
Emerald Harvest Nutrients
While getting my numbers for the ticket, it seems blue is coming back around. Ppms are down and ph is where I left it this morning. However Tangie’matic is still stalled. Ph is down and ppms are the same. I had done some research on my on and had given them plain water over the clay pebbles. I’m assuming this helped rinse the salts away. O yeah, I also us SLF-100 an enzyme thats supposed to help with salt build up.