Well I think ive given myself a migraine trying a soil grow… Lol,
Theres as many soil recipes as there is strains I believe and each 1 claims to be the best…
So I got aggervsted and I’m trying a bunch, and planning out my next grow already, but any tips or tricks I can add is greatly appreciated, but I’ll list my soil recipes Bellow and you all are more then welcome to critic my craziness…
7 PLANTS, 7 different grows, all started from seed, transplanted into 2.5gal pots into 5 gal pots.
- Foxfarm ocen forest mixed with 25 to 30 percent perlite.
- FOXfarm ocean forest 2/3 with 1/3compost, 1Quart of earthworm castings, with 25 percent perlite added.
- Foxfarm strawberry fields, with 25 percent perlite added.
Promix M, with 25 percent perlite using Dr earth veg/tomatoes organic ammendments
- Promix Coco, with you guessed it 25 percent perlite. Added with osmocote time realized fertilizer “with micros”.
- Foxfarm 50/50 ocean forest and strawberry fields. With 25 percent perlite added.
- My wtf bucket of Foxfarm ocean forest, strawberry fields, promix m, promix Coco, in equal parts with azomite, earthworm castings, lime, eposm salt, bone meal, blood meal, silica, , osmocote, and 30 percent perlite added
Last and probably most controversial but I wanted to see is
7. Miracle grow pro organics, with 40percent perlite added, this stuff was real thick heavy dirt.
Anyways this is my first soil grow, I’ve only done dwc in the past so I get the gist of it, but soil seems like a million ingredients and every swears by soil for taste so I thought I’d give it a try, and just let me know if you want progress pics there about a month old now.