DWC equipment list?

Yes… I just use the cheap timers from lowes also … $10 bucks I think… :wink:

:v::sunglasses:

Okay, sounds good. Will update sometime later this afternoon with the pump, I’m more than likely going to turn this into a grow journal for my first DWC sour diesel. So, I’ll be updating until I get my dried weight off the harvest. Stay tuned folks!

Where will I find that pump at Lowe’s @peachfuzz

This is turning into a good DIY thread. That looks great @peachfuzz!!! The top one I use to pump air into the system and the second one I recirculate the system with

VIVOSUN Air Pump 950 GPH 32W 60L/min 6 Outlet Commercial Air Pump for Aquarium and Hydroponic Systems (32 W)

KEDSUM 550GPH Submersible Pump(2500L/H,40W), Ultra Quiet Water Pump with 5ft High Lift, Fountain Pump with 4.2ft Power Cord, 2 Nozzles for Fish Tank, Pond, Aquarium, Statuary, Hydroponics

I just purchased that blue air pump above the 550gph it’ll be here in three days.

Should be receiving something in the mail everyday this week, so things should be hyping up in my grow room. Around the end of this week my sour diesel clone should of already sprouted some healthy roots. Getting two air cooled hoods got tired of the excess heat coming off of my open hood lights. Will be receiving my water pump for my control bucket as well as ph up & down and ph tester. Absolutely cannot wait for all this to be up and running, looking forward to a massive yield.

Got my pump and it shot water out of the top of my plant bucket, I’m assuming you don’t aim the water output nossel down the pvc pipe. I just have it sitting in there so it kinda whirlpools the water in my control bucket around thoroughly, I’ve got it on its own timer coming on 30 minutes every 5 hours. What’s next guys?

Looking good to me!

Going great with my first DWC, this clone is growing so fast! Can’t wait until it gets to the scrog net. @peachfuzz @Sittingbull64 @Sasquatch @MBgrower @Justgrowin @FloridaSon

Oh yeah they grow super fast! That one looks good and healthy @Whyteboy1994

Thanks for the tag @Whyteboy1994 , How old is that clone , her roots look very strong . I grow in soil so I don’t see the roots till harvest. I always wanted to see what goes into growing hydro , it’s amazing that a plant can grow and grow successfully without soil. Please keep tagging me , I’ll definitely be following your grow !!!
Thank You
MB

@MBgrower popped her of the mother plant 5\12. Growing like a champ just like her momma!

@Whyteboy1994 Very impressive :star_struck: , I’'ll be watching your grow - Thanks again for the tag , I know I’m going to learn so much from you !!!

MB::herb:

@MBgrower @Sittingbull64 @TDubWilly @Covertgrower @FloridaSon @Sasquatch… can’t think of anyone else to tag.

@Whyteboy1994 Thank you for the tag !!!:smiley: That is incredible !!! I never seen any plant grow without soil I’ve been gardening for many years , They are so cute , I couldn’t tell how small they really were until I saw the picture of you holding one – they are the cutest little girl’s I’ve ever seen, Great Job :star_struck:
Thank you so much for not forgetting to tag me I know I’m going to learn so much from your journal
Keep it up :star:
MB:seedling:

Hey @Whyteboy1994 I dig it. I have yet to grow Hydro, but I plan to when I start growing again. I have the whole set up. But hydro is awesome.