DWC / Coco Perlite

I have a few questions. Can I take a sour Diesel clone that has been growing and veg stage for the last 8 weeks in a DWC (bubble buckets) set up and transfer it into a pot using coco perlite mix?

Yes you can.

1 Like

Agreed, as long as you don’t do too much damage to roots in transfer.

I also would like To know if I can use white 3 1/2 gal buckets to grow in ,using the DWC method? I’m not sure exactly what the light does to the root system. I keep a very close eye on the amount of Nutrients I add,as well as PH checked couple times a day. I use rainwater Like I have been the past two years with no issues. I just lost three plants due to root rot. I lost a Maui Wowie, Sour D, and bubble bom. They were four weeks five weeks into flowering. I was so disappointed. I keep my humidity between 459% and 55% the temperature stays between 72 and 78 during the day and get down to 68-70 degrees at night!

Black buckets are best. Roots don’t like light, but Besides that, white allows light in, and algae can grow in there.

2 Likes

Make sure when doing pot transfers you use H2O2, 2 tbl spns per gallon, works wonderfully when transplanting and germinating. If not sure go to YouTube.