Dwc blueberry auto first scrog

Doing a blueberry auto in five gallon dwc bucket first attempt at a scrog. Dropped seed in water four days ago this is her today

have it in rock wool soaked in cal mag and some clonex seedling solution and going to b using the jacks 321 now only thing on the jacks is how much should I b giving in the beginning I know the measurements u get up too so I just always mix it at. 321 ratio @HanJolo @Covertgrower @HappyHydroGrower @Mark0427 @Tenga @PharmerBob @peachfuzz @myfuncrop

5 Likes

@imSICKkid @Not2SureYet @Nicky. Here ya go fellas ur jacjs runners lol. Im new to it still i wont give no direction but maybe quarter strength at first for a while

3 Likes

Oh Jacks. I think Doggy and @AfgVet use Jacks. @Bulldognuts

4 Likes

My understanding of Jack’s 321 is you can go full strength with seedlings. I don’t believe that growing with dwc would be any different than coco or soil. But you should let the others tagged give a opinion.

5 Likes

321 start to finish. :+1:t2: :sunglasses: Did you get the boost and finish?

3 Likes

Ironically. I just asked about this. Every one seems to agree full strength works fine right from the start. Even with autos :grin: I will be feeding mine in a few days. They are only a few days old.

6 Likes

stays the same from start to finish.

5 Likes

my auto in DWC using jacks 24 days old

5 Likes

Looks like you’re covered. Full strength start to finish

4 Likes

Looking great :+1:

1 Like

Perfect thanks everyone what I needed to know

No boost or finish I’ll look into getting them when do you start adding that so I have a little time @spyonyou

1 Like

I gave mine 950 ppm from the moment they saw the reservoir and they never hiccuped. I say go for it.

7 Likes

Happy Happy Cake day @Bulldognuts!!:+1:t2::v: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I same recipe I use for jacks.

2 Likes

Did you give them anything other than the 321?

I’m just giving the seedling now the clonex seedling solution and calmag until it goes in the bucket now I can reuse the hydroton pebbles right just rinse them off

I dont thats all they get …

1 Like

Right now that’s all I’ve been feeding mine

3 Likes

I tried the finish but my plant was so screwed up (because of me), I can’t speak to it’s proof. I would think it helps. Not sure on the boost either cause I didn’t use it. I will this grow for the first week in transition along with some calmag.

1 Like