DWC Autos and Jack's 321

Pics

1 Like

Iced Grapefruit. Right on track with the dwc photo.

1 Like

@TheAlchemist all right now Edward Scissor :scissors:hands , no more until day one of flower lmao , you got her spreader wide open , oh my geese I thought I put the spread down good lord poor girl , I hope she can stretch after this , nice work great job !

2 Likes

Thanks my friend :pray:t4:. I actually told her, you don’t know what you’ve gotten yourself into :rofl:. Trained those branches back inward at 45 degree angles and shes already pushing upwards. Got my mango sapphire caught up to her too so now it’s a question of do I wanna flower her mainlined or do I wanna drop a scrog on her. Haven’t decided yet :thinking:

What day is it? Er um…Tuesday? 72 days in and I just did a res change of plain water with my cdlc x sky. Got about 1% amber mostly cloudy very few clear on the lowers. This shot is me practicing stacking and just doing what feels right with the color grading. Updates on the others @ lights on. The strawberry mango is under 100 watts for flower and is straight crushing it. Can’t wait to show yall.

Strawberry mango crumble day 57. This auto is under just 100 watts from hlg looking super content.

Mango sapphire (photo) day 29 from sprout looking decent.

Strawberry Nuggets x Skywalker day 31 (auto). Shes ramping up for flower gonna switch her to bloom next res change.

1 Like

2 Likes

What is the mango sapphire? (Auto)?
They’re all looking mighty fine.

1 Like

Thanks bro. Nah the mango sapphire is a photo by Humboldt seed org. I’m gonna flower out the strawberry mango then stick that and the iced Grapefruit in my other space for 12/12. Gotta keep those autos rolling so honestly once I harvest the cdlc x sky, I’ll be about ready to pop two more beans for the tent with the lil gals in it. It always looks like a bit of a cluster but the flowering times tend to line up well :grin::sunglasses:

1 Like

I wish I could juggle more than two at a time. Seems like sometimes, I’m doing good just to get one going… shezzz! Mighty fine job! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

1 Like

You got this my guy. If the slow one doesn’t do well by the time your main breath hits her bud set I’d pull it and drop one down. Then you’ll have staggered harvests and can drop beans about every month or so if you decide to stick with autos. This works really well imo. And with Jack’s most things would remain constant. If you’re like me and get the itch to completely reset your grow space, then you can drop some photos behind the autos flower out for a nice hefty harvest then reset everything accordingly. Think about it might be up your alley.

1 Like

Day 75 of the Creme de la Chem x Skywalker. I clipped some larf off her a few days ago to dry and try. Man it densed up to .8 which was super surprising. Looking forward to this girl but she’s got a lil while yet.

1 Like