DWC Autos and Jack's 321

Update. Day 37 for strawberry mango crumble. Up up and away cuz she can’t go sideways until I bounce her to the bigger tote. Shes been doing so well on the jacks booster with a touch of cal mg thinking I’m gonna go ahead and run her out on it cuz if it ain’t broke don’t fix it right? Here she is.

Creme de la chem x Skywalker has a bit of a diff experience. Headed towards nitrogen toxicity on 311 in just 1 week. Completely removed cal nitrate and dropped her to 2-0-0 with 1 ml calmg per gallon. PPM something like 450. It’s been 4 days? Leaves are starting to get back on track as of this am. When she straightens out I think I’m gonna run her 2-0-1 with the calmg. I’m changing res weekly too. Still, shes doing well overall.

Processing: 20210701_112212.jpg…

3 Likes

Am I the only one that goes outta town then comes back like :sweat_smile: wth happened? Well a sativa in DWC happened. Check this strawberry mango crumble out.

Grew something like half a foot or more since I been gone. Welp. So much for just letting her go. Step 1 make room for the queen. Step 2 break her will.

5 Likes

At least 3-4ftft per plant. That girl is looking wonderful!
The little one under her looks like she is gonna fight for light. :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

4 Likes

I appreciate you :pray:t4:. And Factuals. I moved her to another setup…this SMC like

3 Likes

Very nice

1 Like

Thanks bro means a lot. Im hoping shes done. I have more vertical and lateral space coming soon just in case shes like I’m just getting started lol. I actually thought she was done with stretching last week so this was quite the surprise :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

My buddy has a Bruce banner right now at week 5 and it JUST stopped stretching :flushed:

2 Likes

:scream: I’d be climbing the walls lolol.

Strawberry mango crumble under an hlg 100v2 :sunglasses::v:t5: more updates tonight.

4 Likes

@TheAlchemist
So the 4000k is flowering :bouquet: them by its self right are is that the 3000k with red ?
Looks like the same one I have is the HLG 100 V2 4000k board , which now I know I’ve ordered the wrong one for what my purpose was going to be.

2 Likes

Yeah this the 3K

Lifes been bananas esp with school rn but it is what it is. Somethings in the stars.

Cdlc x Skywalker here has some predominant issues with what looks like calcium but overall still putting on weight well. Gonna give her a bump in cal mg and the res change yesterday may have been her last (we will see). Opting for longer leeching times because ive noticed the autos don’t shake the Nitrogen in Jack’s very easily. She smells like a pungent peppery grarefruit if that makes sense lol pistols just now coloring up.

Everyone else is just kind of getting their feet wet.

Mango Sapphire

Strawberry Nuggets x Skywalker OG

1 Like

Here’s some fun. Put this Sammsquanch x Forum Stomper in a 4 inch rockwool cube. Its kicking into flower too :sweat_smile:

All in all things are ok for life being nuts and me being outta town for over a week. The strawberry mango crumble is kicking tail and taking names next door. Keep vibing yall :sunglasses::v:t5:

1 Like

@JamJam this my iced Grapefruit mainline I’m working on. Shes. Been transitioned from rockwool to coco for a dozen reasons and just started eating. In another week or two I will do my second top.

2 Likes

Caught her before lights out. Cdlc x Skywalker day 66. Shes on 3g/gal part A and 2.5 ml calmg per gal Calmg. Spotty blotchy but doing well. Showing potential signs of genetic fox tailing in the works but still doing decent. Terps transitioned within like two days from a pungent earthy pepper to a sweet, candy with a little musk behind it. My heart is in this grow but my mind is in my homework. At this point I’ve just gotta trust her to do what she can and honestly shes not disappointing.

Processing: 20210714_142337.jpg…

3 Likes

@beardless this the girl that ran on A and B to transition. Shes been on booster since. Its day…50 to the day for her. Welp 129 on the log since I jacked something up lol.

1 Like

Nice She looks content and happy. I did use Jack’s booster but just for the first weeks of bloom as per Jack’s nutrition schedule.

2 Likes

That’s where I was and when I saw how happy she was I was like…let er ride :rofl:

Looks delightful :yum:

Thanks bro she is frosting and swelling nicely even with slight issues. Smelling good too I think the Skywalker is coming out a bit more now. The cdlc is usually like

2 Likes