DWC Autos and Jack's 321

Yeah she’s been an oddity since jump street but no lie she took the nutes just fine up until now. Stems turned red week four but she’s been low maintenance. Someone said N tox could be nature of the mutation…I can’t verify that lol.

Yep, I’d cut back on the calcium nitrate.

1 Like

Thanks for looking and confirming big growmie :sunglasses::call_me_hand:t5:

1 Like

@TheAlchemist I believe this is landrace genetic ? What strain is this being I did not read the journal , but from the photo all the big fan leaves are 3 finger and very long and the buds are developed more of an indica landrace plant . Which is rare cause they really don’t stretch much those types of indicas I think but I’m not the expert . Very nice looking plant 🪴, that frost is amazing trichome production. I think if you push the ppm to the max it will have those curled buds like corn rolls and pistils coming out the middle :thinking:, but I say 9.7 out of 10 it will be some of the most dank , oily , resin , hard hitting smoke :smoking: you want on a rainy day right after eating a nice seared 1 1/2 prime cut T-Bone Porterhouse aged , seared and rested and you know what happens after this right, I’m not familiar with world terms, but you will be sleep somewhere trust me !

3 Likes

It’s a creme de la chem autoflower by mephisto genetics. I’m hearing that this is extremely rare for this strain. Either way she she is incredibly dank. Pungent and I’m excited to see her thru.

2 Likes

Oh yes it’s indica dominant .

Danm picture never loaded…
Bend the plant anyway you want and just strap the plant with plastic plant tape to the wire and manipulate…

Most important bend is the one at the bottom , so that your plant can’t twist and turn or pull the wire out of the pot as it grows… :+1::grin::wink::green_heart:
:v::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Solid! It’s about to get interesting :nerd_face:

1 Like

She’s kicking up. And I’ve got all sorts of things going on :sweat_smile:. Responding well wants more calcium.

2 Likes

Can’t really tell what’s going on…
But the plant looks healthy…
:v::sunglasses:

1 Like

So initially I used to skewers to create a level canopy. I achieved this by leveling the branches off the apex kind of as a main axis. Then she began her stretch being an auto so figuring out her to get her upwards was In question since idk her long she will stretch. Allowed this by cutting ends of skewer short so she can rise. Twisted branches together that were jumping the canopy line to bring them back down and the one branch is being trained out at that angle using the popsicle stick. That branch is also being twisted to keep all the nodes on the same axis (some @arrow variations). I know its hard to see but its indeed a lot going on haha. When she sets I’ll release a few of these holds :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

@spyonyou you see her response to the cal nitrate already above? Just starting to get dark n those bottom leaves. Booster is 10-30-20 so she won’t make it 2 weeks like the cream mandarin did imo. So I’ll bump her to 311 this week and get her back on stable nutes (Jack’s said use booster 1-2 weeks anyhow no def timeline).

The creme de la chem was obviously not happy when I cut her cal nitrate back. Added 1.5 ml of cal mg per gal to res and it slowed this issue here considerably. Thinking of running her another week on food and 2 weeks on flush. I’ve noticed that when these N levels spike a two week flush is a must. 65-75 day strain. Day 84. She’s putting on weight at least :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah Jacks recommends using calmag with the boost formula. Ive done the boost and the finished.
I did not like the finish, so I changed the Rez back to normal feeding. Only because I had a hard time keeping the PH under control.

Be careful with the part B. If the bag is not sealed good, it will suck up moisture and cause your weighing to be off.

I keep mine in Tupperware and lid, air tight.

After learning that, I bought a new bag of B and compared and sure enough, it was off.
Thanks for thinking about me. :v::+1:t2::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Mmmmm good point bro! I’d just been slinging it in a tote of mine never thought about that sheesh. Good looking out💪🏽.

1 Like

Glad she’s starting to do what I asked her to do. Will prob only bend n twist her a few more times. Popsicle sticks worked pretty well imo with plant tape. I’ve taken off 3 10 " fans to get them other tops some light.

1 Like

Say hello to what I hope to be my first mother plant. Iced Grapefruit. I have no clue what to do when it’s time to clone but maybe someone can help? Either way my plan is to try cloning her then flower her out in something like a 27 gallon tote or bigger to fill up my 2x4 while I run autos in stealth cabinet. Just hit her with a feeding and here’s to another successful cohort.

3 Likes