DWC Autos and Jack's 321

Bruh I will take u up on that cuz this will be Tool Time all day hahaha. I’m pretty sure I put a circular saw blade on wrong once upon a time :rofl:. Its not that I’m unwilling I’m just trash when it comes to building anything haha. Rn the journal is in my 2x3 tent. But sounds like I’m gonna get gifted a 4x4 in the next week n a half. I thought about keeping the 2x3 for autos or vegging. Think u could do a one tote setup in that space or nah? I thought about running the res outside the tent but may be standing by for the 4x4 is the better move.

1 Like

Sorry I’m out of likes. Hit me up anytime and just let me know what I can help with. If I can’t, I know plenty that can.

Word. So hey lights just clicked. This is the bottom most leaf and is the worst one. But its moving. Mostly with oldest leaves first. PH @ 5.9. Tds from 480 to 460

Uploading: 16171530600818052779779371318034.jpg…

1 Like

Spot on @HappyHydroGrower . Pen was off :man_facepalming:t4:

1 Like

That’s been my problem whenever I see an issue. Glad you got it taken care of. I think it’s safe to say, I see ph calibration problem a lot in other grow as well. Not just mine. :+1:t2::sunglasses:

1 Like

Gonna ease up on the posts since theres not a ton happening but this girl grew 3 inches in height and width in 12 hrs. :astonished::astonished::astonished: we looking up !

1 Like

The last week has been quite a journey lol. Day 43. Jack’s was bumped up to full strength and we still experienced what looked like a calcium deficiency. In retrospect I think it was a combo of too much light and a need for Ca. Added 2 ml of cal mg to Jack’s at full strength with Mammoth P. She seems to be happier.

1 Like

Day 52 from sprout and she looks like she’s gonna go 14 weeks. Getting tremendous leaf growth. Trying to give her some days without taking stuff off but man. Contemplating letting her ride like this then doing a major leaf strip like a photo but I’m on the fence about it. All my numbers are good. 5.9 she likes about a 1.5 to 1.6 EC. Def coulda ran just her with a scrog in my space if I was recirculating.

@Not2SureYet tagged you for another set of eyeballs on this run.

2 Likes

@New.growth here’s a visual idea of it.

1 Like

Now there are some roots :grin: At 3 weeks I take a little of mine off. not a lot. I take all the fan leaves off about 3 weeks from finish. I have a friend that strips all his at about 3 weeks of flower. maybe 4. He is doing good that way. I am just not sure he would not be getting more if he left more leaves. If they are not in the way. They don’t bother me. And even then I leave most. I did strip one auto when I started getting spider mites. That plant would grow more leaves back and fast. Since this is a play type grow. Maybe I will try stripping my EG auto. That would tell us for sure. She is just a ball of leaves right now lol

1 Like

I read stripping em would destroy your yield. But I’m like man ahe’s building leaves so crazy I dont see how that’s possible. I’m honestly just tired of clipping her every day. I know she could use a break to catch her breath and focus on flowers ya know? Plus with the Ca issue the big fan leaves are kind of a buffer rn so might also be foolish to remove them. I’m tempted to mess around but I also am low on bud :joy::grimacing:

I’m also surprised at how easily the roots fall off btw.

1 Like

To me. These really aren’t much different than a photo once they get to growing. I think the first 3 weeks pretty much set the grow.

1 Like

Bruh no lie! I looked at her yesterday and was like you’re growing like a photo. I went and grabbed some Jack’s bloom booster cuz I’m like if yall all grow like this I may need to zero in on the feeding schedule a little more and do the two weeks of booster somewhere in transition. I’m not mad tho. Photo yields in 90 days or less? I’m here for it.

At what point should I stop taking leaves off her? Prob never. I literally took a two handfuls off yesterday and one this morning :sweat_smile:

1 Like

If your satisfied with how the environment is, heat, humidity, and the way she’s growing, then job well done! :+1: :v: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Yeah bro we sitting at like 48% rH 73F. Res at 68. Only thing that’s getting me is sites getting covered up thus me going in pruning almost daily. I def shoulda gave her my whole tent but I didnt expect her to get this big. I guess that’s the downside with the autos. Run a shorty and short yourself on plant count. Get a biggum and have a whole different scenario. All in all I’m happy tho. Just wanna trouble shoot these nute issues.

1 Like

Not the best pic update but I was in a rush. Its day 63/64 for the cream mandarin girl here. Nutes are dialed in finally. 321with some supplemental cal mg mammoth silica hydroguard. 1.8 EC @ 5.7. Roots look outstanding but idk. Hoping she flattens up. Posed to be an 85 day strain but im thinking we may be flushing at like day 85-90 which would pushing her close to 100 days. Not sure but it looks like we riding til the wheels fall off.

And honestly, growing good healthy roots was my biggest concern with this grow and I’m happy I was able to keep them decent. I am however worried that this girl will die off before she can really develop :man_shrugging:t5: I’m not even sure if that happens tbh

2 Likes

She’s doing great! Keep’em growin! :v::+1:t2::sunglasses:

1 Like

Aye thanks bro! My other lil girl is coming along nicely given the fact that I’m experimenting on her. I’ll have to get some pics soon but ran Jack’s at 33% til last week then did their bloom booster feed at full strength when she started sexing. After another week ima put her back on 321 full strength and see what she does. This is mostly aligned with the 321 schedule minus the clone and finish and looks stellar! @kaptain3d in case u wanted to chime in from time to time. Lord knows I need it haha

2 Likes

I don’t know nothing about DWC and Jack’s… but I love to learn!
So following too now! :nerd_face:

1 Like