DWC Autos and Jack's 321

@spyonyou I wish I would’ve known about the leafs. I do now tho I’m stealing info lol​:rofl::joy::+1:

1 Like

Brother, please by all means hep yourself! Ideas are not necessarily my own… they’re a joint effort on every bodies part. Welcome to the group!! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Yep. And yeah hit me any time bro. I’ll offer up what I can tho you’ve got some solid vets on deck already which is good.

1 Like

Iced Grapefruit coming along nicely.

3 Likes

Update update. Got a lot going on. Got most babies doing well one that’s struggling and mostly everything is on autopilot. Finally got some reflectix. Adding that to totes as I go.

Day 73 of the Strawberry nuggets x Skywalker. I’ll prob push her into a 2 week starving period before harvest. Buds aren’t super impressive buy shes stupid frosty and has some pink trichs! I’ve seen purple but pink is crazy (gonna post an IG image on the see your buds thread). But here she is. Not fussy at all.

Day 27 of Pink Panama. Fimmd her last night to curb apical dominance. She’s doing really well though.

Alien vs Triangle is now on Jack’s full strength by day 18. This is likely gonna be a huge plant.

Iced Grapefruit is in 22 days from flip. Got defoliayed yesterday with the Mango sapphire.

Ordered some coco though I never thought I’d go back. Got bored and miss the Terps so probably gonna run some photos in my 2x2 for a while and leave the autos for the 2x4. Who knows. All in all, nm going on here just growing some girls out and taking notes. Stay lit and keep smiling.

4 Likes

Heres the strawberry nuggets x Skywalker

4 Likes

You my friend are killing it!! Nice job! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thanks bro. Cant ask for much more except more space bigger lights :rofl:

2 Likes

It’s a never ending task. I’m like you, I wish I had a bigger room. Wife and I were discussing the other day trying to figure out some way to make ours bigger. We’d still grow two plants. I just need a way to get all around them. Right now, I can only grow as big as my arms will reach to the back of the plants. :man_shrugging::+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Update update. Quick and easy cuz I’m sick asf rn. Chopped the strawberry nuggets down at day 84. Shes hanging.

Day 27 of this Alien v Triangle on Jack’s. Shes gonna be a big girl I think. Looking fwd to supercropping her soon.

Pink Panama Day 35

Shes going through a lot but that’s what happens when you start experimenting I guess lol. Great growth. Minor supercropping and I’m clearly fighting her apex rn. Strain description was spot on. Shes desperately putting everything in her top so I’m trying to steer her along. Shes also gonna be a pretty big plant I think esp given shes just now showing sex.

Mango Sapphire and Iced Grapefruit together pretty snug but killing nonetheless. I constantly have to remind myself that all of these girls are growing in just 280 watts from the wall across two tents. Gratitude is everything. Stay lifted my friends. Stay healthy and love what u do. :sunglasses::v:t5:

3 Likes

Your plants don’t reflect you being sick… good job! :+1:t2: Hope you get to feeling better! :v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thanks bro barely keeping it afloat. As you know theres always work to be done. Trim jail is calling me :sweat:

1 Like

Hey everyone…got a new phone so don’t have all the pics on this but figured I’d run through what’s been happening in the lab.

Strawberry nuggets x Skywalker was chopped at day 84 and is curing rn rather lovely. Amazing strawberry aromas kicked in while hanging where before it was all mercene and pinene likely from the Skywalker cross. Here’s a social media post for her that’s on a few platforms for your visual entertainment.

Um my Pink Panama was under a test run for some organics in hydro. Caught root rot and I was like nope, I’m not gonna let a amazingly vigorous plant fall by the way side for science so she’s back on jacks and making a very good recovery as she heads into transition.

My alien vs Triangle is shaping up to be quite the monster but when I saw she was on jacks 321 and was still showing signs of hunger I knew this was gonna be one to watch. She’s on jacks bloom rn and exploded so I had to drop some netting on her just to slow her roll in case I need to supercrop…again! Lol

Mango sapphire and iced grapefuit plants are doing well nm going on there *yawn.

4 more sprouts on deck. 3 black valium and 1 G13. Oh I also have a Sour D by ilgm on deck. She too was on the outlying nute plan and I stripped her off of it as well. Slight calcium def but now she’s like oh you feeding me jacks? :hugs:

More shots to come but here’s one section of the lab as of today…lots of work to do. Never enough time lol

2 Likes

Day 36 of the Alien vs Triangle. She’s gonna be a beast esp since it looks like she’s just now hitting her stride :woozy_face: this grow feels way older than it is.

Pink Panama coming off a bout of root rot and pH issues just in time for flower. Def don’t plan on trying organics in hydro again even if it’s for science. She’s 50 days old today

Outside of these I’ve got a sour diesel doing well and some black valium seedlings that look promising.

This last shot is mango sapphire on day 35 since flip. She smells so sweet. Like sugar and mentos.

Slay your day fam :sunglasses::v:t5:

3 Likes

She does look like she’s gonna be huge.

We love our SD. We smoke it more than anything. This LB we have going is very promising too.
We’ve got about 4z of PK that I’m not a big fan of.
Now that mango looks like she’s gonna be a beautiful girl.
Good job! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks bro yeah man that sour is pulling in crazy already I was like ooooh wow. So def excited to finish her out. Yeah for a indica the MS is taller than my sativa I’m like hmmm. AvT threw me off this pheno burst in energy then paused for like 3 weeks now she’s off. Threw her under a new optic led hoping to stack vs stretch cuz whoooo this a 3x3 plant by herself.

1 Like

triangle is a crazy plantie…solid and strong structure wise…she is quite thirsty and likes her nutes,good luck… :sunglasses: :v:

1 Like

Thank @Arrow. Def noticing that. Reaching for 2.0 EC as an auto. Ph kept dropping drastically til I bumped her up. Getting a similar trend with Pink Panama too.

2 Likes

happy slice day :partying_face:…time flies when you having fun… :boom::sunglasses: :v:

3 Likes

Happy cake day buddy! @TheAlchemist

2 Likes