Dwc auto, help needed

ArmorSI is part of my regiment as well :pirate_flag:

2 Likes

Yup, locked out so it is not consuming your nutes… Mag deficiency is showing the lock :pirate_flag:

1 Like

Hey,

I’m loving the growth in dwc, but the next run I’ll be running a 4 bucket rdwc with a 15gal res, but I’m going to run a coco mix and try my hand at that as well, this was my first dwc grow and it didn’t go at all like planned, I grow mostly in soil and I didn’t pick the easiest strain to run neither, my biggest downfall to growing is I don’t smoke, I grow off if I like the look of the plant, “I love colorful plants” and what would you recommend to be a given to run a rdwc? I hear a lot about armorsi, and h202 but if your growing for quality instead of quanity, so I’m always open to heavy criticism and suggestions.

2 Likes

Hey,

Yup the more I search the more I’m seeing it’s lock out… I was confused like wtf, I’ve almost doubled the calcium and magnesium, and still progress, and the crappy part is I have about a week before my ph pen arrives, and I’ve tried detail cleaning my current pen and recalibrated yesterday before my res change, soooo I’ll be guesstimating it with my cheapo till my new 1 arrives…

2 Likes

I did a mix of Coco Coir and Expanded clay pellets mixed. Worked very well, actually. I used General Hydroponics Coco +P. The perlite always is a good thing :+1:t2:

If you are growing for show rather than consumption, you can get some beautiful flowers inducing cold during late bloom. Indica Blues and Purples. Very pretty :+1:t2:

The Blue mix pack and Purple mix pack are good choices. Getting color is tricky though… All of my plants are green mostly :rofl::rofl: I would love a Blue Haze to actually look like the picture on the seed bank.

1 Like

Hang in there!! That sucks dude. I good PH and EC/TDS is a must… $100.00 for a tester is not a bad price…

1 Like

Yeah I’ve grow enough to notice temps has a huge roll in color, I used to get so mad when I wouldn’t look like the picture …lol, but I used to have some very beautiful plants from some bag seed I hsd, no clue on the strain but it was a gorgeous strain, but this is the 1 I’m currently running or what it’s “SUPPOSEDLY” looks like
blueberry-bliss-autofem-vision%20seeds-resized

2 Likes

Blueberry (Indica) dominate Autoflower :metal:

Nice!!

1 Like

When you recalibrate if its reading solutions up and down properly it should be good enough to get you by till the new one arives.
Maybe drop the res and start fresh. Sounds like you’ve got a fair amount in it atm…

Hey,

Yeah, I did a rez, change and it seemed to help and I kept the calcium and magnesium upped and they seem to be doing a lot better, and the pH in my rez seems to drop initially then raise slowly, but I think the floracioua plus had a lot to do with it, but I cant find no info in FP dropping ph so I might be crazy but I’ll post a pic of the progress and you all can tell me what you think of the progress, is she where she needs to be and color? Any toxicity or deficiencys?, thanks ahead of time guys !!!

3 Likes

Looking wwwaaayyyyy better :+1:t2:

1 Like

Keep an eye on the new growth.
Old damaged leaves will not repair themselves. The new growth will tell you how shes doing.
From what I can see in the photo she’s looking better. You could trim some of the real bad leaves off. They’ll die anyway and it’ll let the plant redirect energy to the healthier growth…
Once your new ph pen arives youll be cruising mate…

1 Like

Hey,

Awesome guys, and thank you all SOO much, I thought it would be cool to keep my first dwc alive, and I greatly appreciate every a help

1 Like

P.s.: Okay last dumb question lol, does any of the leafs that where showing a deficiency or lock out ever darken back in or does is stay damaged?

1 Like

They will probably wither and dry. They can not support photosynthesis at the burn…

1 Like

Once a leaf is damaged by a nute deficiency they don’t come back.

1 Like

And…

Had it covered man…

2 Likes

Hi @StillSmokin :grin: don’t get lost mate :wink: lol

1 Like

With a hydro plant you normally have to missive amount off, I cant ever keep up. Don’t worry about cutting the dead stuff off. Just let it recover before you flower.

1 Like

Not a good idea: nothing organic should be introduced into your DWC.

Are you running anything like Hydroguard? What is your rez temp?

4 Likes